• yes with another game

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

piemansauce🌳

Queen Bee
THIS WAS BEFORE 1.3 RELEASED
One week ago i had a dream that all men where equal WAIT wrong dream so 1.3 was out and when i opened my inventory the new shield icons for teams where really low quality there wasn't a pink one but a turqoise one and the screen shot tools weren't there and my character looked like a pill then I woke up sadly (•~•)

Last edited:
I got a dream like that too. I was fighting the lunar boss with a laser machine gun the bam I got killed by a sudden orbital strike. There was a large purple laser falling from the sky faster then a falling star and it hit me and I woke up :sigh:

I've had two. One where I was a (pretty detailed) werewolf, and the whole place was flat. And one where there were no enemies.

When I drift off to sleep, I see vivid depictions of Terraria, once in an Underground Snow biome, and once on the surface, where I could actually pinpoint a surface Copper Ore vein. The things this game can do to your mind...

Oh, and I had this dream that took place in real life, where I was graduating from high school (I'm only 13 right now), and the ceremony involved going into the city sewers and marching with the Wall of Flesh. :p

I actually did have a dream about 1.3 one or two months back. The update wasn't released, but a spoiler was shown, which was a video of a giant fire breathing mage boss, with smaller mages looking up at him from below. When I woke up and found out it was a dream, I was sad.

I had a dream last night. Redigit was there, he had a CD copy of the Terraria 1.3 Update, then he dropped it into lava and then pulled out a CD copy of HL3 and opened it reveal nothing but a cobweb and an IOU signed by Gabe, then I woke up.

i had a dream including terraria recently but i cant remember what happened. all i remember is there werent any of the things planned to be released in 1.3 (such as the new solar eclipse enemies or the meowmere sword) but there were new items and enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom