Search results for query: *

1. webmilio

tModLoader Webmilio's Commons Library

It was established recently that we would be re-adding them. Never-the-less, you are not the creator of this mod, thus you cannot tell others what the plans for it are, especially since you're not even in the developer discord. I'm pretty sure I had either fixed that issue with you or simply...
  2. webmilio

Impressive, thinking you can tell others what a mod creator plans on doing with thier mod. I cannot remove them since it would break mods who are currently using them. A fantastic display of your incompetence. They are indeed currently unavailable, but I plan on eventually adding back modded...
  3. webmilio

Thats not part of the library, I think thats just tML not having it anymore. I am unaware of any ways to get it back.
  4. webmilio

That shouldn't happen at all, considering it creates the file when it doesn't find it on the first time. I don't really check the thread since life got quite busy, but I do get GitHub notifications via email. If you still have the problem, please open an issue on webmilio/WebmilioCommons-Releases.
  5. webmilio

Yes, they would be on the wiki situated on the GitHub repo (or here). I was unaware of such a bug, but DustBags is on hiatus.
  6. webmilio

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Oh apologies, I've known about your thread for quite a while and assumed I remembered everything. Thanks a lot then, I shall message you when I have a finished product (since I don't want to self-promote on your thread). If you want to talk about it while I'm making it, you can always reach me...
  7. webmilio

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Hey, would it be possible to use your code in some mod I'm making, while fully crediting you ? If you're unsure and want to discuss it in more detail, feel free to PM me.
  8. webmilio

tModLoader G910 Support - RGB Keyboard Lighting for Terraria

You're using the wrong version, there is x86 and x64. BadImageException means wrong architecture (aka wrong version).
  9. webmilio

tModLoader G910 Support - RGB Keyboard Lighting for Terraria

Thats strange, you followed all these instructions ? Is it still not working as of today ? You probably also have to right-click on the files you copied and 'Unblock' them.
  10. webmilio

Yes, it is, but I think DustBags itself is broken.
  11. webmilio

tModLoader [1.3] ARPG Loot

I assume this mod is dead ? Cause the Git is 3 years old.
  12. webmilio

Are you using Magic Stick ?
  13. webmilio

Should be fixed as of 0.1.9.1.
  14. webmilio

What version of the mod are you on ? Can you send the error logs ?
  15. webmilio

Could you give the crash log ? Did you restart your game after updating ?
  16. webmilio

Webmilio's Commons Library is a library aimed a making modding much easier. Things this adds: Better Networking (in my opinion, at least) Managers (Manual or singletons that handle classes that could be seen as static, but need inheritance. Also known as the Definition pattern in programming)...
  17. webmilio

kek

kek
  18. webmilio

tModLoader DoTaria

DoTaria : Dota 2 in Terraria DoTaria is a mod who's goal is to add every hero, abilities and items present in Dota 2. I started working on this mod on June 20th. It also currently adds scaling for many attributes. All of those still need to be balanced. The player's movement speed is...
  19. webmilio

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Unleveled can be used separately from Leveled. No clue, I don't think its related to Leveled as I've had no issues so far.
  20. webmilio

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I'd like to say thank you, but the current version is really NuovaPrime's work (and a few others). The remake should be 10x better, hopefully !
Back
Top Bottom