Search results for query: *

• Users: Kryzelauf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kryzelauf

Maps Try to hide Water (map making)

Hey. I try to hide water but i run into some problems with it. Screenshots, down below. If you know any other way to hide water or a work around for my problem, plz let me know.
  2. Kryzelauf

Map-Golf Golf Map

Update: 7.6.2020 New Screenshots from the first 4 holes and the start from hole 5. The first 4 cours are finished. Update: 14.6.2020 New Screenshots from the first 9 fisnished and reworked holes. Changed many little things to make the course smooth to play. High Grass is now on all maps...
  3. Kryzelauf

Terraria RaceWay (WIP)

Hey. Thats my first Thread in this Forum. I want to show you my Race-Way Map (Minecarts) for Terraria. My English is not very good, but i try my best ... to explain some mechanics. Here is a overview of the Map. You start at the bottom middle, going right way ... Sections you pass 1...
  4. Kryzelauf

Hello from Austria

Hi Community. Finaly i found the way to this Forum. Ive worked for a "german speaking" Terraria Forum, two times. But yeah, now i feel, the Community there is down. 3 Years, i try my best, to keep things rolling, do Events, help ppl. who can not speak english with the Game,... Sadly the...
Back
Top Bottom