Search results for query: *

• Users: Srovy
  • Order by date
  1. Srovy

Heliotrope

Heliotrope
  2. Srovy

Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

41/?? ?? 17/?? ?? (+2 JOE) (+1 TOG) +1 JOE +1 TOGgle i have finished constructing my device i then lob the cheesecake at both joes and other me. _________________________________________ I FUN FACTS: I I the cheesecake has over 9000 dabaliciousness...
  3. Srovy

40/?? ?? 13/?? ?? (+1 JOE) +1 JOE +1 piono I make the other element for the device. i use my conceptual moistness to make a moist cheese cake
  4. Srovy

that came quick /null
  5. Srovy

39/?? ?? 11/?? ?? (+1 JOE) +1 JOE +1 Piono Now that i have gotten my wagdaness out of the way i began building a Cheesecake catapult mystical device
  6. Srovy

38/?? ?? (+1 JOE) 9/?? ?? +1 JOE +1 Piono I use my conceptual wagdaness to make my self conceptually water i then use this to make my self conceptually moist
  7. Srovy

36/?? ?? (+3 JOE) 8/?? ?? +1 joe +1 piono I ask W JOE if he would like to play some smash (If he says no i will persuade him withe argument ITS FEERRRRN!!!!) i also try to ignore the fact that there is a battle going on around me
  8. Srovy

32/?? ?? 8/?? ?? +1 joe +1 piono i attempt to repair the train using a jar full of peanut butter 38 frisbee's a lead pipe and a month old bagel
  9. Srovy

31/?? ?? (+2 JOE) 7/?? ?? +1 JOE +1 piono WHAT JOE COULD NEVER BEET ME'S ( <----- pluralification) I AM THE BEAT EVER ummmmmmmmmm i go moo this is somehow useful minus1 sanity/usefullness
  10. Srovy

28/?? ?? (+2 JOE) 6/?? +1 joe +1 piono I wonder what a waspect is according to joe it's a copy? Of me. if so I think he will Be my friend. I offer other me some pizza and video games as well as some very very very dead memes
  11. Srovy

25/?? ??(+1JOE) 6/?? ?? +1 joe +1 pinono Harnessing JOEs power to deny that anything he doesn't like exists I make him no longer conceptually on fire unfortunately this causes me to lose my remaining sanity
  12. Srovy

23/?? ?? (+2 JOE) 5/?? ?? +1 joe +1 piono I play the song of thyme to make thyme I then use this thyme to summon PURPLE SWEET POTATO SOUP OF POWERRRRRRR +potato to anyone who eats it
  13. Srovy

20/?? ?? (+1 JOE) (+1 piono) 4/?? ?? +1 joe +1 piono I do i dunno... something amazing i guess
  14. Srovy

17/?? (+1 jaebab) 3/?? +1 JABLOB +1 rpniano prpler I harnesses the hot steam to make EKELTRIXITY and use it to add to minus's pain
  15. Srovy

15/?? (+1 pinono) (+2 JOEblob) 2/?? +1 JoE +1 PAPNIO I attempt to pacify "Minus" bye giving them balloon animals
  16. Srovy

11/?? (+10 piono and JOE) 1/?? +1 JOE +1 piono I follow JOE into the thing I also attempt to make an alcoholic beverage with some berries I found on the floor (which may or may not be :red:)
  17. Srovy

4/?? 17/24 drnes I respawn
  18. Srovy

4/?? 17/25 DRNS (+2 JOE) (+1 Catman) +1 JOE +1 Catman I fart and it is so smelly that everyone within a 50 mile radius passes out i then proceed to uuuuuh (insert something here something)
  19. Srovy

3/?? 13/25 drns (+1 piono) +1 JOE +1 piono The cult makes balloon animals which will be handy when it comes time to put off work I use the bone to repeatedly beat JOE.0 damage
  20. Srovy

2/?? undecided 11/25 drnes +1 JOE +1 piono Current cult members Srovy, JOEbob, yogurt, lobster Yogurt continues doing some tests I continue Buying ice cream looking for new recruits. I also try ketchup and milk *Slurp*................ JOE is being forced to do the chicken dance
Back
Top Bottom