Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/? o_o +1 mirror
23/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
I think for a while, before deciding to heal the train. its time for the train to train, and its training will soon come to fruition. it trains and trains and becomes better at training, gaining a healing factor!
after a few seconds it slacks off too much and loses its training, but it healed a bunch before that.

Suddenly, I begin playing the game through a game terminal! It tells me what I am doing.

"You start playing the game through a game terminal. It tells You what You are doing. You walk closer to You. You touch You. With the knife owned by You. You swing the knife at You very sharply, cutting You. You youses Your knife to hit You and ends up hitting You instead. You think that things are going well but You has other idea You looks directly at the sun but the pain is transferred to You and Your eyes hurt. You gets so confused that of course You are/is hurt.

Ariella: I think you'll find this to be... quite shocking.

Suddenly, there's a lightning bolt in your face. She was right. You do find this quite shocking. Not to mention quite painful.

8/15 [18/25] (Stage: II) [E] Siren's War Cry (+1 from MrMirrorMan, +2 from Cyanogynist)
Stage I Active. Entity(s): ???
12/35 [B] The Dream

[PL] If JOE needs help convincing his Waspect to become an ally, I give him the 10 charge "Another peace gift." I then begin healing the train with train healing magic.
10/10 Another peace gift.
9/15 +1 from JOE
1/15
+1 JOE +1 Cat

7/? o_o +1 mirror +1 srovy
24/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
I thank mirror for his 10-charge gift, and use it to create a [N] Video game console (Wii). can only be killed after 2 games have been played by the attacker, and has 20,000 hp when targetable.
all friendship things are relative.
passive: play mario cart. a player can play mario cart with another being(as an action). victory chance is based on IC skill levels, increases friendship with the loser by 10 if successful, but has a chance to give the loser the salt buff/debuff based on how much they lost by, which makes friendship harder. also gives 10 to winners friendship.
passive: play smash bros. a player can play smash bros with an entity (as an action). increases friendship by 5 for the loser and 7 for the winner. if the names of the player & entity include the sequences "Srovy" and "JOE", respectively, grants 10 for both loser and winner and prints the message "I, kaijulord, which is I kaijkuent which is alos e excpitikeb, lord of sword gord kaijubiard, excitesword fijord."

I proceed to play smash bros with Waspect Srovy. based on RL skill, we'll probably tie, but if Waspectification and the caricatureness emphasizes his skill at smash bros then i guess he'd win. regardless, we'll get a +10 to friendship since his name has Srovy in it.

Last edited:
36/?? ?? (+3 JOE)
8/?? ??
+1 joe +1 piono
I ask W JOE if he would like to play some smash (If he says no i will persuade him withe argument ITS FEERRRRN!!!!)
i also try to ignore the fact that there is a battle going on around me

32/?? ??
8/?? ??
+1 joe +1 piono
i attempt to repair the train using a jar full of peanut butter 38 frisbee's a lead pipe and a month old bagel
You have a jar of peanut butter, 38 frisbees, a lead pipe and a month old bagel, and a singular mission -- repair this accursed train, before it crashes and you die. You are caught in Shekhinah, and I'm not sure you're truly enjoying your time in this abyss.

You get to work, as quickly as possible. You crush the month old bagel up, before mixing it into the peanut butter, and then something overwhelms you. When you look up, everything on the battlefield has been scarred to some extent, and you're reeling, spinning, muttering terminology and about things outside. -2 sanity, +2 usefulness.You then look at your equipment -- your lead pipe is... a lead pipe, but your peanut butter and bagel has fermented into something composed of pure life, and your frisbees are caked in the peanut butter / bagel mixture. They shift between this food mix and a metallic substance, before falling into the floor.

+15,000 HP.

2/? o_o
22/50 cyan +1 srovy
+1 srovy +1 mirror
Befriending hostile entitys -- very, very hard, says consumer, the being who sold their soul to dungkaka or something not sure.
I say, "is that a challenge?"
i point out to waaspect me that if it is a caricature of me, it will share my most obvious qualitys. I think self-preservation, wish for power, and wish to ally with otherme's are pretty clear qualities of mine.
as Such, it should share these qualitys, and even have them somewhat exaggerated. so for example, it should fear death with a burning passion (mixed metaphor, i know), work on obtaining power with its every action (instead of, for example, *ing me and elementally assaulting srovy), and have tried to ally with me before I had finished processing its existence.

as such, it is either a lying person who lies, which I avoid being wherever reasonable (shush, inscruta's special really was a worthless practically-suicide. doublebamboozles!), or it must retroactively change to have done that. logic powerz!
oh also there's a loyalty collar that'll drop on its neck if it lied. so like. i win either way.
WAAHAAHAA, YOU NEED TO READ THE DICTIONARY!

z3sTGjH.png

NOT A LIE! NOT A TRUTH! I HAVE MASTERED LOGIC, FOOL, NOW LET ME PUT A LOYALTY COLLAR ON YOU!

You lunge towards your caricature, wrapping it around his neck. He begins to choke and mutter, before ripping it off. He splits into further emanations of himself -- each laughing at you, before throwing the collar onto you. It wraps around you, and you fall to the floor, before noticing a purple dust on your hand. The collar is slowly degrading, and falls to bits into your hands. Your caricature gets up, stands back, and cackles.

30,000 damage to Waaspect JOE.

Siebold uses a bandage to cover his wound.

The Friendly bullet rams through Minus by using a cardinal system.
You heal. The Friendly Bullet will do as you say.

[PL] I help repair the train, but instead of using things like peanut butter and frisbees, I have train engineers that I just made fix the train, before paying them and sending them back from once and when they came.
9/10
7/15 +1 from JOE
+1 JOE +1 Cat
+14,000 HP!

Terry smirks.
"You get a car, you get a car, everybody gets a car!"

"Contrary to popular belief, Oprah Winfrey did not give everyone a car. She only gave away exactly three cars."

Two sedans are suddenly teleported next to you. Now, let me tell you about everybody.
----
Everybody is currently in a plane, high above you, and so they cannot recieve their car right now. For some reason, it teleported just behind the plane. Aaaaaaaaaaand it's falling. And did I mention that it's one of those truck things that carry more cars?

You are then crushed by Everybody's cars.
----
gorilla: 7/20
YOU
DUNGKAKA: 7/20
I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THAT
+1 to Catman, +1 to Piono
You look up. Oh god, your nemesis. You duck under the cars, weaving and sliding, before aiming your SOUL RIPPER. You miss Everybody, unfortunately, how you miss them. You are incomplete without them, and by god do you need them.

4/? o_o +1 mirror
23/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
I think for a while, before deciding to heal the train. its time for the train to train, and its training will soon come to fruition. it trains and trains and becomes better at training, gaining a healing factor!
after a few seconds it slacks off too much and loses its training, but it healed a bunch before that.
The train trains! +10,000 HP, +5,000 Regen!

Suddenly, I begin playing the game through a game terminal! It tells me what I am doing.

"You start playing the game through a game terminal. It tells You what You are doing. You walk closer to You. You touch You. With the knife owned by You. You swing the knife at You very sharply, cutting You. You youses Your knife to hit You and ends up hitting You instead. You think that things are going well but You has other idea You looks directly at the sun but the pain is transferred to You and Your eyes hurt. You gets so confused that of course You are/is hurt.
Your reminscence is shattered by YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU

Ariella: I think you'll find this to be... quite shocking.

Suddenly, there's a lightning bolt in your face. She was right. You do find this quite shocking. Not to mention quite painful.

8/15 [18/25] (Stage: II) [E] Siren's War Cry (+1 from MrMirrorMan, +2 from Cyanogynist)
12/35 [B] The Dream
ARE DEAD. DEAD. DEAD.

/////

You, the group of reality warpers, stare at YOU's corpse. His soul ripper lies, scattered to the floor, and he begins to glitch, warp, snap. His soul ripper and subtle knife fall to the floor, before his corpse is eaten by the ground. A door lies before you.

[PL] If JOE needs help convincing his Waspect to become an ally, I give him the 10 charge "Another peace gift." I then begin healing the train with train healing magic.
10/10 Another peace gift.
9/15 +1 from JOE
1/15
+1 JOE +1 Cat
You give JOE a ten post charge, and heal the train for 10,000 HP.

7/? o_o +1 mirror +1 srovy
24/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
I thank mirror for his 10-charge gift, and use it to create a [N] Video game console (Wii). can only be killed after 2 games have been played by the attacker, and has 20,000 hp when targetable.
all friendship things are relative.
passive: play mario cart. a player can play mario cart with another being(as an action). victory chance is based on IC skill levels, increases friendship with the loser by 10 if successful, but has a chance to give the loser the salt buff/debuff based on how much they lost by, which makes friendship harder. also gives 10 to winners friendship.
passive: play smash bros. a player can play smash bros with an entity (as an action). increases friendship by 5 for the loser and 7 for the winner. if the names of the player & entity include the sequences "Srovy" and "JOE", respectively, grants 10 for both loser and winner and prints the message "I, kaijulord, which is I kaijkuent which is alos e excpitikeb, lord of sword gord kaijubiard, excitesword fijord."

I proceed to play smash bros with Waspect Srovy. based on RL skill, we'll probably tie, but if Waspectification and the caricatureness emphasizes his skill at smash bros then i guess he'd win. regardless, we'll get a +10 to friendship since his name has Srovy in it.
Wii summoned! You play Smash Bros. with Waspect Srovy. He laughs, before unveiling his character - Waluigi! You look at the character select screen, and notice each character is represented by but a 3 pixel by 3 pixel box. You find that you know every character apart, despite being barely able to see them, and navigate to Luigi, clearly the perfect counter for Waluigi.

Waluigi then uses his QWERTY special attack (Waspect Srovy has a keyboard in his remote, apparently!), and forces a herb down Luigi's throat. He takes WAA% damage, and takes so much knock back that he hits Confidence for 10,000 damage. +10 Friendship to all participants.

I, kaijulord, which is I kaijkuent which is alos e excpitikeb, lord of sword gord kaijubiard, excitesword fijord.

36/?? ?? (+3 JOE)
8/?? ??
+1 joe +1 piono
I ask W JOE if he would like to play some smash (If he says no i will persuade him withe argument ITS FEERRRRN!!!!)
i also try to ignore the fact that there is a battle going on around me
W JOE accepts, and picks the Waluigi on top of the train. He then drops into the carriage and shoots, your randomly chosen character, Harambe! He jumps back out, whilst flipping the bird at you. +10 Friendship to all participants.

I, kaijulord, which is I kaijkuent which is alos e excpitikeb, lord of sword gord kaijubiard, excitesword fijord.

NAUGHT.
Walk through the door.

ALL.
The Camera Drone is OFF. AC fires the Oregano Launcher at Thought, dealing 20,000 damage! AMAZE deals 10,000 damage to Confidence! Ronald Reagan heals himself for 10,000 HP. The Wii glitches, slightly. Confidence and Thought continue to plan, before rushing the Train for 30,000 damage! Waspect Srovy and JOE join up to explore the meaning of Friendship, and find... something. Waspect Redstone shoots AMAZE for 20,000 damage.

The Friendly Bullet hits Minus, throwing him off balance! Psycho Waluigi pushes him off!

Shekhinah - Atrium.
TrickleJest [PL]

PATHS:
ALL, leading to bad knowledge.
NAUGHT, leading to total consumption.

Shekhinah - Ghogiel.
Inside.

MrMirrorMan [PL]
Redstone [PL]
JOEbob [PL] *. Collared. Friendship: 10.
Srovy [PL] Conceptually Wagda. EQUIPPED: Lead Pipe. Moo. Elementally Assaulted. +Attack. Friendship: 10.

AMAZE [N] HP: 0/50,000.

Harambe [N] HP: 0/50,000. Dead Meme: III.
Camera Drone [N] HP: 1/1. Lying on the ground. OFF.
AC [N] HP: 0/20. EQUIPPED: Oregano Launcher. Armageddon's Conductor: III.
The Train [N] HP: 64,000/100,000. +5,000 HP per turn.
Ronald Reagan [N] HP: 80,000/100,000. Trickle-Down Economics: III. Watergate: IIIII.
Video Game Console [Wii] [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Games: Mario Cart[sic], Super Smash Bros.

Confidence [H] HP: 145,000/200,000.
Thought [H] HP: 200,000/200,000.

Waspect Srovy [H] HP: 200,000/200,000. Friendship: 10.
Waspect JOE [H] HP: 200,000/200,000. Friendship: 10.
Waspect Redstone [H] HP: 200,000/200,000.

Outside.
Friendly Bullet [N] HP: 10,000/10,000.

Minus [H] HP: 0/1,000,000,000,000.
Psycho Waluigi [H BOSS] HP: 1,945,000/2,000,000. WAALUIGI. Tennis: II.

Shekhinah - Reunion.
It is dark.

Pionoplayer [PL] Extinguished Crown.
Cyanogynist [PL] Marshmallow.
Catman [PL] Actually His Sister. Slightly Scarred.
Battlefury [PL]
Moniker [PL]

Slavebot [N] HP: 1/1.

Grue [H] HP: 950,000/1,000,000. Takes 100,000 damage less per attack. Consumption: II. Bonesaw: IIIII.
Shambling Thing [H] HP: 30,000/60,000.

Marshmallow [???] (x2).
Thralls [???] HP: 990,000/1,000,000. (x13).

PATHS:
???, leading to a new meeting.

YOU ARE DEAD?
GROUND: SOUL RIPPER, DISTORTED SUBTLE KNIFE.

Last edited:
Terry picks up the Distorted Subtle Knife, and advances into the new meeting.
----
gorilla: 8/20
YOU
DUNGKAKA: 8/20

10/10 o_o +1 mirror +1 srovy
I upgrade the Wii!
it now has another 2 Wimotes, and as such up to 4 people can play at a time, giving all participants like 70% of the friendship amount they would normally get. still only costs an action from one person
1/10 durability
25/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
it is you, waluigi, who must read the dictionary. and i quote the one you used:
"or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect"
I'd say the qualitys i mentioned are among my most striking, and as such should have been exaggerated. if you wish to prove otherwise, please point to some striking characteristic I possess which I did not mention, and which Waspect JOE has. no, elemental powers do not count. those are flavour, and not particularly striking besides, and he doesn't seem to emphasize them any more then I.
of course, all the above is a moot point, as I have better things to spend my actions on, and i doubt success in this manner. I look at the collar, and proceed to summon a cleric and have it use remove curse on the collar. if it is not cursed, i desummon the cleric and summon a wizard named munchkining power and have it use protection from evil on me, making me immune to mind control. I proceed to teleport the collar 30 meters forwards... which is outside the train, in front of it, and destroyed the collar by violent impact

Last edited:
50/50 Charge (+3 from Battlefury, +4 from Redstonetam) COMPLETED
14/14 New Charge

I make my dynamique return by punching a hole through existence.

I repay Redstone for the charges they have sent to me over time by punching their WAASPECT in the face with my 50-Post Charge.

I'm back. Hopefully for good.

+1 to @Redstonetam15 & @Cyanogynist.

I pick up the Soul Ripper, if that's a good idea.

making new charges and doing whatever you want, like befriending waspects or healing the debuffs/effects they inflict on people.
/NUL

Ariella: Huh... I honestly didn't think I'd kill it with that... Also... who are you?

Ariella points to DCCCV before staring at the door.

Ariella: A door... couldn't hurt to see what's on the other side...

She opens it and walks through.

12/15 [22/25] (Stage: II) [E] Siren's War Cry (+2 from MrMirrorMan, +1 from Cyanogynist)
13/35 [B] The Dream

Last edited:
38/?? ?? (+1 JOE)
9/?? ??
+1 JOE +1 Piono
I use my conceptual wagdaness to make my self conceptually water i then use this to make my self conceptually moist

Last edited:
3/10 durability +1 mirror (above)
26/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
I invite Waspects Srovy and JOE, as well as normal Srovy, to join me in a round of Super smash bros using the newly-upgraded Wii. Friendship all around... at 30% smaller rate, but still gives more friendship for an action.

39/?? ??
11/?? ?? (+1 JOE)
+1 JOE +1 Piono
Now that i have gotten my wagdaness out of the way i began building a Cheesecake catapult mystical device

Waspect JOE and Waspect Srovy come through the newfound power of Friendship. You can tell it's special and important (if only for these two!) because it has capitals, which make things SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT IN COMPLETELY SUBTLE WAYS. They separate it Friendship into ten fragments (F R I E N D S H I P) and assign a fragment to the point. They then laugh, a great WAAHAAHAA coming out of their mouths. Why did they think it was normal friendship? That concept's existence is dubious, here, isn't it?

It's the accursed, superficial Friendship, one created through game mechanics and out of a need for acceptance, a morality pet. They look at their originals, clearly skilled and close enough to create true friendship here. How strange.

Time to use this Friendship to the fullest, then.

Terry picks up the Distorted Subtle Knife, and advances into the new meeting.
----
gorilla: 8/20
YOU
DUNGKAKA: 8/20
You equip the Distorted Subtle Knife, and walk through the door.

10/10 o_o +1 mirror +1 srovy
I upgrade the Wii!
it now has another 2 Wimotes, and as such up to 4 people can play at a time, giving all participants like 70% of the friendship amount they would normally get. still only costs an action from one person
1/10 durability
25/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
it is you, waluigi, who must read the dictionary. and i quote the one you used:
"or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect"
I'd say the qualitys i mentioned are among my most striking, and as such should have been exaggerated. if you wish to prove otherwise, please point to some striking characteristic I possess which I did not mention, and which Waspect JOE has. no, elemental powers do not count. those are flavour, and not particularly striking besides, and he doesn't seem to emphasize them any more then I.
of course, all the above is a moot point, as I have better things to spend my actions on, and i doubt success in this manner. I look at the collar, and proceed to summon a cleric and have it use remove curse on the collar. if it is not cursed, i desummon the cleric and summon a wizard named munchkining power and have it use protection from evil on me, making me immune to mind control. I proceed to teleport the collar 30 meters forwards... which is outside the train, in front of it, and destroyed the collar by violent impact
I assumed that the Wii had an infinite amount of Wiimotes, but alright. You annihilate the Collar, and cease to be collared.

WAAHAAHAA, SEE, SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LOGIC, AND MY CREATION DRAWS FROM THOSE PEOPLE! THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH IS IRRELEVANT, MYSELF!

50/50 Charge (+3 from Battlefury, +4 from Redstonetam) COMPLETED
14/14 New Charge

I make my dynamique return by punching a hole through existence.

I repay Redstone for the charges they have sent to me over time by punching their WAASPECT in the face with my 50-Post Charge.

I'm back. Hopefully for good.

+1 to @Redstonetam15 & @Cyanogynist.

I pick up the Soul Ripper, if that's a good idea.
You deal 75,000 damage to Waspect Redstone, before cutting a rift through existence! Charge attacks aren't particularly powerful, as a note. You then casually rip a hole through existence. Confidence and Thought casually walk next to and in front of it, because looking into existence would be a thought-provoking statement!

[PL] I heal the train by feeding it magic metal.
10/15
3/15 +1 from JOE
+1 JOE +1 Cat
You heal the train for 10,000 HP! You may want to keep up the offense on Confidence and Thought.

Ariella: Huh... I honestly didn't think I'd kill it with that... Also... who are you?

Ariella points to DCCCV before staring at the door.

Ariella: A door... couldn't hurt to see what's on the other side...

She opens it and walks through.

12/15 [22/25] (Stage: II) [E] Siren's War Cry (+2 from MrMirrorMan, +1 from Cyanogynist)
13/35 [B] The Dream
Neither did I, to be honest. You walk through the door.

38/?? ?? (+1 JOE)
9/?? ??
+1 JOE +1 Piono
I use my conceptual wagdaness to make my self conceptually water i then use this to make my self conceptually moist
You make yourself conceptually moist.

3/10 durability +1 mirror (above)
26/50 cyan
+1 srovy +1 mirror
I invite Waspects Srovy and JOE, as well as normal Srovy, to join me in a round of Super smash bros using the newly-upgraded Wii. Friendship all around... at 30% smaller rate, but still gives more friendship for an action.
+7 Friendship to all!

39/?? ??
11/?? ?? (+1 JOE)
+1 JOE +1 Piono
Now that i have gotten my wagdaness out of the way i began building a Cheesecake catapult mystical device
You begin to build a mystical device!

ALL.
Harambe uses Dead Meme! You feel compelled to shout his name into the sky, before he jumps through the whole in reality. When he leaves, Confidence and Thought notice that their mouths are filled with graffiti, and that they've both lost 25,000 HP!

HARAMBE: Oi! The best way you can respect my legacy is by killing Confidence and Thought!
HARAMBE: pls don't kill me dungkaka-institute-unconfidence

AC ignores Harambe to fire at Waspect Redstone Siebold, dealing 25,000 damage! The Train regens. Ronald Reagan takes out a gun, and shoots Waspect Siebold! Waspect Siebold immediately leaps to act against the people who dare to steal his guns, and shoots them both for 0 and 20,000 damage! Confidence and Thought enter a calm, berserk, rage and break M3, absorbing the bad luck from breaking a mirror.

Waspect JOE and Waspect Srovy prepare.

NAUGHT.
You enter through the door, and suddenly feel unity with the universe. Bliss envelopes you, and for a second you consider becoming nothing and floating away. There's no reason to think, no reason to suffer, no reason to have the will to act.

You snap out of your stupor, and look up at a young woman. She's quite small, perhaps demure, wearing an amethyst robe. She turns towards you.

are you here to kill me
i thought my worshippers had that taken care of

why are you here
why are you still thinking
what do you wish to do
answer these three important questions and i won't do anything to you

was i supposed to give an introduction
please don't judge

ITINERARY.
> Reach the Shekhinah Assembly.
> Focus your efforts on killing Confidence and Thought.
> Reason with? Shekhinah's Ruler.

Shekhinah - Atrium.
TrickleJest [PL]

PATHS:
ALL, leading to bad knowledge.
NAUGHT, leading to total consumption.

Shekhinah - Ghogiel.
Inside.

MrMirrorMan [PL] Broken Mirror.
Redstone [PL]
JOEbob [PL] *. Friendship: 17.
Srovy [PL] Conceptually Moist. EQUIPPED: Lead Pipe. Moo. Elementally Assaulted. +Attack. Friendship: 17.

Camera Drone [N] HP: 1/1. Lying on the ground. OFF.
AC [N] HP: 0/20. EQUIPPED: Oregano Launcher. Armageddon's Conductor: III.
The Train [N] HP: 78,000/100,000. +5,000 HP per turn.
Ronald Reagan [N] HP: 60,000/100,000. Trickle-Down Economics: III. Watergate: IIIII.
Video Game Console [Wii] [N] HP: 20,000/20,000. Games: Mario Cart[sic], Super Smash Bros.

Confidence [H] HP: 120,000/200,000.
Thought [H] HP: 175,000/200,000.

Waspect Srovy [H] HP: 200,000/200,000. Friendship: 17. Compile: III.
Waspect JOE [H] HP: 200,000/200,000. Friendship: 17. Execute: III.
Waspect Redstone [H] HP: 90,000/200,000.

Outside.
Friendly Bullet [N] HP: 10,000/10,000.

Minus [H] HP: 0/1,000,000,000,000.
Psycho Waluigi [H BOSS] HP: 1,945,000/2,000,000. WAALUIGI. Tennis: II.

Shekhinah - Assembly.
Pionoplayer [PL] Extinguished Crown.
Cyanogynist [PL] EQUIPPED: Subtle Knife.
Catman [PL] Actually His Sister. Slightly Scarred.
Battlefury [PL]
Moniker [PL]
DCCCV [PL] EQUIPPED: Soul Ripper.

Slavebot [N] HP: 1/1.

Grue [H] HP: 950,000/1,000,000. Takes 100,000 damage less per attack. Consumption: II. Bonesaw: IIIII.
Shambling Thing [H] HP: 30,000/60,000.
Thralls [H] HP: 990,000/1,000,000. (x13).

Marshmallow [???] (x2).

??? [??? BOSS] HP: ∞. Ruler of Shekhinah.
ASPECT-AIDES: Crown of Fire, Refusal to See, Space's Robes, To Rule The Universe, Enthrallment, Bonesaw, Assembly Line, Indoctrination, Seven Trials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom