Search results for query: *

1. P

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Can someone explain to me why Pipeworks supposedly is going to "perfect" 1.3.5 and fix its bugs rather than just go to 1.4, when 1.4 is basically an almost complete remake of Terraria along with the thought that wouldnt everything being nerfed, changed, buffed and completely reworked cause many...
  2. P

The crafting system on console sucks. Having to press multiple buttons to get to one item, then select that to craft it along with crafting it not just putting it into your inventory unless you "quick" craft. I'm sometimes confused as to where my cursor even is after pressing rb or lb in the...
  3. P

Honestly kind of gutted that mobile seems to be getting 1.4 first as theres no mention of it for console.
  4. P

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Well, I'll see y'all next year when they release 1.4 for console uwu
  5. P

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Ive followed everything since the first spoiler for 1.4 and all that I've seen has been amazing. I never expected such a monumental update for Terraria that changes literally everything. I can't just play with an old character now, I have to completely revisit the game to see every wonderous...
  6. P

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

The real question is whether or not it will release on platforms that are in line with PC like the console versions. My guess is no and we'll have to wait several more months but either way its good news
  7. P

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Seems everyone's not even mentioned skyrims vast list of mods that are very much available to use, download, whatever on console. Not to mention minecraft has mods that can either be downloaded from their bedrock store on console or from the interwebs. And the many games that you were able to...
  8. P

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Very excited to hear about the gap between PC and console being closed in one larger update. Until then we would need bug and performance updates as the games very slow right now. We only just got 1.3.1 last week and already major news on going straight to 1.3.5. The teams are doing great...
  9. P

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

So, on the PC version theres an experimental texture pack option that can only be enabled by editing a game file. It was released in 1.3.4 if I'm correct. How will console receive it? Will it still be experimental by then or will we just not receive it at all?
  10. P

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

So I'm here to confirm its definitely the console equivalent of 1.3.1 as we have the grand design along with all other 1.3.1 items, but what seems to be the problem with this early unplanned/unintentional update release is that its impacting performance largely. Randomly the game will just drop...
  11. P

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Welcome and good luck DR. Hopefully all the mobile players can finally get in on the 1.3 train sometime next year. Also any insight to the patch notes on consoles most recent update?
  12. P

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Ah I was told on the wiki that end of Q3 was August 16th, sorry for that
  13. P

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

Anyone noticed that its the end of Q3? August 16th is the end of Q3 guys soooo we might have to wait longer. Q4 sadly.
Back
Top Bottom