Search results for query: *

1. Blacklawn

Map-Adventure The Story of Red Cloud... Revamped! WiP

The Story of Red Cloud (with the Dark Souls Mod) was one of the best Terraria experiences I've ever had. How is this project going so far? I tried to download the current version, but it's unavailable.
  2. Blacklawn

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

I'm using Chrome. The problem is that the browser often autocorrects to https anyway. What is causing this bug?
  3. Blacklawn

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

I keep getting disconnected for no reason, even immediately after logging in. Removing the https part of the url isn't helping, either.
  4. Blacklawn

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

For a very long time, I had no idea the endless ammo items existed. It blew my mind when I found out.
  5. Blacklawn

Five towers (a work in progress)

This is the biggest thing I've ever created. I try to outdo myself after every new game completion by building a luxurious and unnecessarily huge base; it's probably the most fun part of the game for me. The towers still need the inhabitants, some decoration and more uses for the rooms in the...
  6. Blacklawn

Game Mechanics An option to turn off banner generation

Yeah, that's how I imagined it. There are a few banners I find useful, like the Wyvern and Harpy ones when I'm building skyscrapers, but, other than that, I rarely if ever use them.
  7. Blacklawn

Items Endless Wire Bundle

Wouldn't a simple flag variable on each current wire type be enough? One that indicates that the wire cannot be retrieved, as it was placed using that item. The wires could function in exactly the same way as their normal counterparts, other than that.
  8. Blacklawn

Items A post-Moon Lord item that prevents blood moons, solar eclipses and unwanted invasions

Because having a large project being constantly interrupted by solar eclipses is the worst thing ever. By that point, they are entirely obsolete, so there's no reason why there shouldn't be a way to stop them. I thought about making it either an expensive amulet of some sort (kept in the...
  9. Blacklawn

Items Endless Wire Bundle

How about making the wires placed with this item a variant that is not worth any cash? That's not too complicated. Also, I think it should be more than 4 full stacks, given how incredibly convenient this item would be. Maybe 10 full stacks.
  10. Blacklawn

Blocks & Decoration A type of actuator that makes active blocks indestructible in PvE

Pretty much what the title states. Naturally, it should be an endgame item, and not too cheap. It would add many possibilities in adventure maps, for example, without requiring specific mods.
  11. Blacklawn

Game Mechanics An option to turn off banner generation

I know this is a bit specific, but, for people like me who don't care about collecting banners, those that appear every time you kill the 50th of an enemy type are nothing more than an annoyance that consumes inventory space. This is especially aggravating during invasions or solar eclipses. An...
  12. Blacklawn

What is the dumbest thing you have ever done in Terraria?

Created a Megashark, accidentally dropped it, saved and quit.
  13. Blacklawn

Marble/granite tower thing

I can't help but make all my buildings super symmetrical. Is that a bad thing? I'm not sure what to make of the frilly thing on the top, though.
  14. Blacklawn

I figured out the best way to make eclipses happen

It's a joke. I thought it was obvious (though the thing about 3 out of 4 days being eclipses is true).
  15. Blacklawn

I figured out the best way to make eclipses happen

Just start a huge building project that requires your total attention. Ever since I started my latest, 3 out of the 4 days since I began building it were solar eclipses. Also, I got 3 Broken Hero Swords without even trying, just because I'm playing with a magic-exclusive character that has no...
  16. Blacklawn

PC 1.3.0.5

Yes, silly me. I actually didn't know that.
  17. Blacklawn

PC 1.3.0.5

I recently got killed by my own Meowmere projectile. Is this a bug that used to happen before?
  18. Blacklawn

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I think that the Magic Stick needs a massive nerf.
Back
Top Bottom