Search results for query: *

• Users: Syrup
  • Order by date
  1. Syrup

Transparency Issues

Sorry for the super delayed response! We've been crazy busy. I was following various tutorials here on the forums and Youtube. Most of my stuff is packed up now so this learning experience is probably on hold for a couple of months. I look forward to trying again in the future, and thank you...
  2. Syrup

Transparency Issues

Here you go. :happy:
  3. Syrup

Transparency Issues

I reset my transparency grid back to default (I typically have it set to a solid dark gray) so that you can see here it is what the transparency typically looks like. Setting it to Indexed Color has made the overall transparency disappear completely from the game and I am left with big white...
  4. Syrup

Transparency Issues

To make it transparent, right? It was transparent initially, then I tried changing the transparency index to black (and white), which is why it is black there. Other threads indicate that this is what you need to do to solve the problem, but all it did for me is make it a solid block instead of...
  5. Syrup

Transparency Issues

http://i.imgur.com/o4I8Ndy.png Leaving it as a link because of the size.
  6. Syrup

Transparency Issues

Saving as PNG and converting to XNB
  7. Syrup

Transparency Issues

Hi all- I am trying to make my own textures for fun and experimenting, but encountering some transparency issues when I import the new objects. This is my first time modding and I have zero idea what I am doing. The backgrounds on the objects are transparent and I just colored over the top of...
Back
Top Bottom