Search results for query: *

1. J

Resolved [PS4] Crafting question

Dang. Wall of flesh keeps killing me. Lol. Saw that Molotov kills it quickly. My minishark isn't cutting it.
  2. J

I thought it might, but it says on the wiki that that isn't needed for the console version. Now I have to hunt down pinky because my pink gel is on my friends world... Lol
  3. J

PS4 Looking for players to join my world.

I have 2 large legacy world's. One I'm working towards hardmode. But in looking for players to join with. Most likely on a new world. 18+, I have a mic, but it's not necessary.
  4. J

Does anyone know how to make Molotov cocktails? The recipe I see online is 10 ale 1 silk 1 torch. But the Molotov cocktail doesn't show in the craft menu. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
  5. J

PS4 Version issues

I've not made it far enough yet for titanium. Haha. Thanks for the information.
  6. J

PS4 Version issues

Is version 1.06 the latest? I keep seeing and hearing 1.3 or 1.31. I just bought the game online and mines at v1.06 and there are no updates for it. I read yoyo's we're added in 1.3 or the latest. But I haven't seen a craftable option for one yet in game. Any help would be appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom