PS4 Version issues

Is version 1.06 the latest? I keep seeing and hearing 1.3 or 1.31. I just bought the game online and mines at v1.06 and there are no updates for it. I read yoyo's we're added in 1.3 or the latest. But I haven't seen a craftable option for one yet in game. Any help would be appreciated.

Is version 1.06 the latest? I keep seeing and hearing 1.3 or 1.31. I just bought the game online and mines at v1.06 and there are no updates for it. I read yoyo's we're added in 1.3 or the latest. But I haven't seen a craftable option for one yet in game. Any help would be appreciated.
If you just bought it online, it is likely the latest version. Console has a different version numbering system than PC. One way to tell if you have the latest version is if you can make Dragon armor, Spectral armor, Titan armor, Tizona, Tonbogiri or Vulcan Repeater with Titanium (it was previously only craftable with Adamantite).

Right now console is on what PC calls version 1.2.4. The PC version of 1.3 is coming to Xbox 360 and PS4, yes (but not to Xbox 360, PS3, PS Vita, or Wii U). So yo-yos, which were added in 1.3, are not in the PS4 version yet.

Here's more info about the 1.3 version coming to Xbox One and PS4
Xbox One and PS4 will get the 1.3 update
(target date is now Q3 2017)

Meet Pipeworks

Watch the Streams
Pipeworks streams Terraria on Twitch every Friday at 2:00 PT, answering questions, sometimes showing off spoilers and inviting the Terraria community to join them online to play.

Back
Top Bottom