Search results for query: *

1. J-King

Existing

Existing
  2. J-King

Expert moon lord summoner?

I need some tips on what gear I should use to beat him as a summoner. I have an arena built to block his phantasmal death ray, 2 way doors made with angled blocks to protect against certain projectiles, a nurse below, 5 heart statues, and honey in bubble blocks, any help is appreciated.(Expert)
  3. J-King

Best mix for pre-hard mode summoners?

I do believe summoner potion is available prehardmode if you’re able to get the variegated lard fish
  4. J-King

Mac Server Join help

K thanks a lot. Update: how would I change the reserved IP?
  5. J-King

Mac Server Join help

so despite saying yes to port forwarding in the terrariaserver terminal app thing I still have to do that?
  6. J-King

Somebody please I need help

Somebody please I need help
  7. J-King

Waiting for someone to reply to my computer technical support thread

Waiting for someone to reply to my computer technical support thread
  8. J-King

PC A world has near-unplayably high spawn rates

Same thing happens to me in my expert world, I’m in hardmode now but spawn rates are still the same since before hardmode.
  9. J-King

Breathing

Breathing
  10. J-King

None

None
  11. J-King

Living

Living
  12. J-King

PC My Town: Terraria Town (I need some ideas!)

No prob, also as an additional tip, build your town to match with the background that the world generates in that area
  13. J-King

Boreal wood, palm, pearl wood, it all depends on where your building it, and a roof with a step like decline is nice too, and I think if your building it in a forest/surface regular wood is best, it just looks more simple. Also boreal is best in snow biome, and palm in desert /beach
  14. J-King

Why not a bar for the tavern keep, boreal looks best. Bars, barstools, and an item frame hanging over (the/a) door with a mug of ale in it, are all good additions
  15. J-King

Mac Server Join help

So I set up a server using the TerrariaServer file, selected world, max players, port forward, pass, and set it up, I got it running by using 127.0.0.1 on my own Mac, then used ipify.org to get my IP address, sent it to my friend and all it said on his end, after he correctly imputed my ip, was...
Back
Top Bottom