Search results for query: *

1. feeshUnofficial

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

They will not. They explained this in one of their posts. 505 Games doesn't allow it, and on top of that, Apple wouldn't allow for it either
  2. feeshUnofficial

tModLoader Widgets

What was the crash report you got
  3. feeshUnofficial

tModLoader Widgets

I'm sure you've heard of ChippyGaming. On his let's play channel, he requested a mod that shows the rod of discord cool down time below the character. My mind immediately went to this mod. Would you be willing to implement that function into the mod?
  4. feeshUnofficial

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

More importantly actually, 505, the company that publishes the console and mobile versions, do not support the concept of mods. They think the essence of the game gets lost with it. 505, even as an indie publisher, should be influential enough to get mods on console Terraria. The problem is...
  5. feeshUnofficial

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Hi, I am developing an simple application for myself that allows me to switch between vanilla, normal tML and the FNA version of tML. Is there by any chance a github page of the FNA version? It would make it a lot easier to install the latest version when I make my program.
  6. feeshUnofficial

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

And besides that, I really think the developers got a lot more time and budget on their hands to actually add mod support. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you can play mods on PS4 and Switch, because Sony and Nintendo don't support mods in general
  7. feeshUnofficial

tModLoader What are the best less popular mods out there?

I'm kinda interested to play some mods that not many others are talking about, and I figured this is the best place to ask
  8. feeshUnofficial

Heck yeah! Switch 1.3.1 today!

Heck yeah! Switch 1.3.1 today!
  9. feeshUnofficial

True, 505 did an amazing job bringing it in the market. It's a well-known indie game publisher...

True, 505 did an amazing job bringing it in the market. It's a well-known indie game publisher so it's amazing Re-Logic was able to release non-PC Terraria through them. Pipeworks and DR studios did a awesome job as well. The ports honestly couldn't get much better than they are.
  10. feeshUnofficial

Custom Terraria Switch Joycons from Elite Gaming Gear: Preorders Open Now!

You can fix the drift without replacing the sticks. You gotta look up the details yourself if you wanna do that, but I know for a fact that it's much cheaper than replacing the sticks altogether. Something with pressurised alcohol or something.
  11. feeshUnofficial

Switch I'm looking for a Plumber's Cap

Imma turn off my Switch now.
  12. feeshUnofficial

I'm open for business
  13. feeshUnofficial

I gotta go to my other home. I'll be back in 30-60 minutes. After that I'll leave my switch on till 1am (5pm for you if I'm right)
  14. feeshUnofficial

Resolved Not receiving notifications via email

$-_- iOS is at it again. I'm seriously considering buying a cheap Android phone as secundary phone then
  15. feeshUnofficial

Everything going well with the move? I hope it's not too much stress.

Everything going well with the move? I hope it's not too much stress.
  16. feeshUnofficial

Haha same. Might buy a HTC or Oculus though, if I save up for about 3 years.

Haha same. Might buy a HTC or Oculus though, if I save up for about 3 years.
  17. feeshUnofficial

I think technically the credits should go to Re-Logic directly since they published the PC...

I think technically the credits should go to Re-Logic directly since they published the PC version themselves.
  18. feeshUnofficial

Ok, I'll admit that would be a little silly.

Ok, I'll admit that would be a little silly.
Back
Top Bottom