Search results for query: *

1. Gryffendor Gamr

Casual App help

I'm trying to get something for my mom but I need to get a app to get it. Now i'm going to get the app on Google play but if I download it will it show up on my mom's phone that I downloaded the app or b/c its on my account will it not show on her phone. If you know the answer can you please help?
  2. Gryffendor Gamr

Resolved [MOBILE] Multi-player help

I've been trying to play with my friends online but it doesn't work, do we have to be on the same wifi or what do I need to do? Can any mods help?
  3. Gryffendor Gamr

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

I'm just wondering what was your luckiest time in terraria? Mine was I was fighting ocram for the first time and I almost had him dead but he killed me, but for some reason when I was using my paladin hammer it kept spinning while orcam was moving and it killed him... so that was mine.what was...
  4. Gryffendor Gamr

PC Should there be a marvel mod for Terraria?

Ok you might not know but I'm a marvel nerd but I wanted your guys is opinion... I would add a few new NPCS #1: asgardian messager This NPC will allow you to visit asgard Wich I'm still thinking about what I should do for that and a work space that will let you make thor stuff and other asgard...
Back
Top Bottom