Search results for query: *

1. ethansito

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Back in my day, people said "How do you do?". Us gentlemen didn't stand for obnoxious slang words like "Howdy" and "y'all". I wouldn't even allow my servants to utter such nonsense in my presence.
  2. ethansito

Other Game Minecraft Thread

What are you talking about? Polar bears and llamas are the best thing since post-1.8 world generation!
  3. ethansito

Top 5 favorite video games

1. Minecraft (Beta 1.2 nostalgia edition) 2. Team Fortress 2 3. Super Smash Bros. Melee 4. Kirby: Air Ride 5. Halo 2
  4. ethansito

Other Game Minecraft Thread

Any version other than PC is a scam to take children's money.
  5. ethansito

What's Everybody Doing For Halloween?

I'm going to sit down in my study and eat the candy that I'm supposed to be handing out to children.
  6. ethansito

Team Fortress 2

The balance changes were a mixed bag for me. I liked some, like the nerf to the rescue ranger and the revert on the bison, but I didn't like others like the nerf on the base jumper and the Dead Ringer. The YER changes are just plain stupid.
  7. ethansito

Serious Pick a schooling for me!

I may be old and wrinkly, but I can still open a can of old-fashioned whoop-:red: on a whippersnapper like you.
  8. ethansito

I don't appreciate blatant attacks on my character. You need to learn some respect for your elders. Back in my day, if a young-un mouthed off, they would get a good switching. That always put them back in their place.
  9. ethansito

Here, take a seat on Grandpa's lap. Listen son, I don't think that a forum for a video game is the right place to be asking people for advice on important life decisions. The internet is full of people who will misguide you just for laughs (as well as people who mean well but don't know wtf...
Back
Top Bottom