Serious Pick a schooling for me!

Aervec

Skeletron Prime
Hello! Currently my schooling has been very rough and I need a different school to go to. Here at independent studies I used to get As and Bs the majority of the time but now I am unable to follow through due to multiple issues such as not caring about the content, too much homework, etc. I have created a poll and would like as many people to answer as possible. I really would appreciate some serious votes!

Here's the poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/14275330

Message to Mods: If this isn't the right board to post this on, please move it. Otherwise, please do not lock or delete it as this is a massive influence on my early life and possibly future. If it breaks a rule, please message me what rule it breaks and in the future I will try to avoid posting things such as this! Thank you!

Here, take a seat on Grandpa's lap. Listen son, I don't think that a forum for a video game is the right place to be asking people for advice on important life decisions. The internet is full of people who will misguide you just for laughs (as well as people who mean well but don't know wtf they're talking about). I suggest you talk to someone like your parents or a guidance counselor before making a decision.

@ethansito I have already considered many things, talked with my mother, principal, etc. I have a few options possibly at my dispense, but I would like to have a third party's view on it. Having a collective voting on something such as a poll will generally show the best results or the best idea or option or whatever.

Edit: and no I will not sit on your lap, Grandfather Ethan.

Here, take a seat on Grandpa's lap. Listen son, I don't think that a forum for a video game is the right place to be asking people for advice on important life decisions. The internet is full of people who will misguide you just for laughs (as well as people who mean well but don't know wtf they're talking about). I suggest you talk to someone like your parents or a guidance counselor before making a decision.
Stop scaring the children you balmy old heathen. :redspin:

Stop scaring the children you balmy old heathen. :redspin:
I don't appreciate blatant attacks on my character. You need to learn some respect for your elders. Back in my day, if a young-un mouthed off, they would get a good switching. That always put them back in their place.

I don't appreciate blatant attacks on my character. You need to learn some respect for your elders. Back in my day, if a young-un mouthed off, they would get a good switching. That always put them back in their place.
Your powers are weak, old man. Don't make me destroy you.

Back
Top Bottom