Switch “Marketplace”

brockturnal

Terrarian
Hello,

So I’m not sure if this exists already, but I was thinking of making a sort of “marketplace” on a Switch world. I have a fair assortment of items I wouldn’t mind giving away; extra blocks, spare weapons, etc.

It would be open for a certain amount of time (days TBD) since my Wi-Fi setup isn’t the best currently, but just a thought I had.

If anyone has an extra sextant I can have, I’d be willing to trade something for one (if you message me I’ll send a current list of what I have in stock). My odds with the Angler haven’t been the greatest recently

Hello,

So I’m not sure if this exists already, but I was thinking of making a sort of “marketplace” on a Switch world. I have a fair assortment of items I wouldn’t mind giving away; extra blocks, spare weapons, etc.

It would be open for a certain amount of time (days TBD) since my Wi-Fi setup isn’t the best currently, but just a thought I had.
If anyone has a Betsy Trophy or a Pinky Banner to trade (Journey Mode), I would really appreciate it.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply! I do have both paintings. I did get the pinky banner after a bit of slime rains, but I do still need the Betsy Trophy if you have it.

I’ve been looking for some water walking boots (or its upgrades) does anyone have them? I can trade some stuff

Update: water walking boots acquired. But I’ll trade for both shells in the shell phone (forgot what there called)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom