• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

大家好

Moor al-Malik

Skeletron Prime
I am sorry, friend, but using other language other than English without any translation is forbidden here.

But, anyway, welcome friend!

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry, friend, but using other language other than English without any translation is forbidden here.

But, anyway, welcome friend!
That is quite incorrect. Please do not quote rules that do not exist. Thank you.

If it's too much trouble for you to translate the text, then just move along without further comment, please.

@玉小刚, welcome to the community.

Moor al-Malik

Skeletron Prime
That is quite incorrect. Please do not quote rules that do not exist. Thank you.

If it's too much trouble for you to translate the text, then just move along without further comment, please.

@玉小刚, welcome to the community.
Oh my, I am really really sorry. I believe I was in the wrong side of the community. I assure you that this will not happen again. I am sorry.

Top Bottom