Items 🌠 Star Torches 🌠

Kirby Eevee🌳

Blue Terrarian
This is a no brainer, I find it strange that something like this is not in the game yet XD

Considering that we could possible have a Fallen Star set (please Red), i did it with this new theme! 🌠🌠🌠

Space doesn't have its own torch yet, Underworld has the Demon Torch, Ocean has the Coral Torch, even Dungeon and Mushroom have their own Torch, i think this could be added in this update along the Star set! ⭐🌠

I made two colors for it because i couldn't decide which one would be better:

+.png

Last edited:
it's technically both

the main concept is of a fallen star, but the skyware set incorporates a lot of stars, such as the candles being pretty much just a star on a blue stick
Ohh i see!
Although I have always seen the Skyware set having more "sun shine" than stars ☀️:)

Skyware is a weird mix between sky, sunshine and clouds XD ⛅💙

Last edited:
A Fallen Star Set would be really cool to see. If it was ever added, it'd most likely be a mage set.

I'd assume it'd increase your magic damage and mana capacity, and maybe the set bonus could be something cool and unique like a star orbiting your next magical projectile? Getting a kill will make your next projectile have a small star orbiting it (something like a counterweight to the projectile). The star effectively increases the AOE, and gives a slight DPS boost to your attacks.

Carry on, nothing to see here! Just me being a dingus and disregarding the topic at hand.

A Fallen Star Set would be cool to see, though. Maybe you could get some of those glow-in-the-dark stars to stick on walls with the set ;)

Last edited:
A Fallen Star Set would be really cool to see. If it was ever added, it'd most likely be a mage set.

I'd assume it'd increase your magic damage and mana capacity, and maybe the set bonus could be something cool and unique like a star orbiting your next magical projectile? Getting a kill will make your next projectile have a small star orbiting it (something like a counterweight to the projectile). The star effectively increases the AOE, and gives a slight DPS boost to your attacks.
But Noodle, with Fallen Star Set I'm talking about tiles, like furniture and that stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom