[0.1v-alpha] Auto swing mod

It doesn't work with it,the "Ready!" message appears but it doesn't work.

I can confirm this. If you open the game through the normal exe then it is working perfectly now, but if you open the game with the tmodloader exe, then it doesn't. In my experience however, the "Ready!" didn't even show up.
I guess that is to be expected though, since it's a difference exe file. The injector probably doesn't recognize it.

That said though I'm happy to drop all other mods in favor of this one, because auto-swinging is that big of a deal to me. But I can see why other people would be put off by the trade-off.
Thanks for updating regardless!

Unfortunately broke with the release of version 1.3.3.3. :c
A shame, I think the autoswing/no autoswing mechanic is just annoying and unfun to deal with. For swords, anyway.

Hey! Just making mention, it doesn't work with Terraria 1.3.4.4. As far as I can tell, doing a little experimentation, this isn't just my computer. Also, it pops up with a version warning, so...

Hey! Just making mention, it doesn't work with Terraria 1.3.4.4. As far as I can tell, doing a little experimentation, this isn't just my computer. Also, it pops up with a version warning, so...
Same here, would love to get an up to date version as soon as it's convenient!

This is still working for me for version 1.3.5.3. Thanks to the author, from someone with hands with some arthritis! I noticed that the Rotted Fork gains a stream of damaging particles, a bit like the Chlorophyte Partisan. The particles go through solid blocks, but they don't damage enemies on the other side (although it does destroy grass).

Updated to version 1.4.0.2! Until tModLoader supports the new update, this seems to be the only mod available to do this, so I've updated it!

Simple mod for Terraria that removes the need to click repeatly to attack with weapons (AKA auto-reuse)
Works with latest Windows version 1.4.0.2. You can download it from here: UnTraDe/terraria-autoswing
Works on both mutliplayer and singleplayer, no need to install on server-side.

How to use:
  1. Launch Terraria
  2. Enter some world
  3. Launch terraria-autoswing.exe
  4. Wait until:

Have fun!

(Note: After you done this once, you don't need to do it again even if you switch worlds. But you do need to do it again if you exit Terraria completely)

Disclaimer: Since this method is using memory editing (similiar to what a lot of hacks are doing), it might be detected by anti-cheat protections like VAC and would result in ban. As far as I know VAC is not enabled for Terraria. I tried it myself on my Steam version and nothing happened, but just to be safe, I don't take any responsibility on what might happen

EDIT:
Update to Terraira 1.4.0.2
I Just downloaded the 1.4 version but Windows Defender detects it as a Trojan. Why?
Edit: Works fine. Just wanted to let u know about the Win Defender issue.

1.4.2.3 is out and it doesn't seem to work anymore

edit: ty for the update

edit2: It seems there is a bug in which I can't switch items with hotkeys when holding left click, but works when this mod is not on, also tried with using mouse scroll but it only switches after I stop holding left click

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom