PC 1.2 constant 40-60 fps, 13 constant 3-18 fps?

Soronity

Plantera
So, im getting hughe lags while playing just constant 3-18 fps. If a Boss, an Invasion or if it is night, i really have 2-8 fps constantly.

Never happend before.

Notice: i dont have the best pc, but its enough for the requirements and i got multicore lightning OFF.

Please help me, its not funny to play with that.

Q: I am experiencing low frame rate for Terraria, but the machine passes as recommended?
A: If you are using nVidia Control Panel, you can select Terraria.exe process and change the specifications on how your graphic card handles the game. Follow these instructions:
  1. Open nVidia Control Panel.
  2. Select Manage 3D Settings.
  3. Choose Program Settings Tab.
  4. Select Terraria as current program.
  5. Turn Triple buffering and Vertical sync to On.
  6. Run Terraria and turn Frame Skip to Off.
  7. The application should be running better than your current setup.

Q: I am experiencing low frame rate for Terraria, but the machine passes as recommended?
A: If you are using nVidia Control Panel, you can select Terraria.exe process and change the specifications on how your graphic card handles the game. Follow these instructions:
  1. Open nVidia Control Panel.
  2. Select Manage 3D Settings.
  3. Choose Program Settings Tab.
  4. Select Terraria as current program.
  5. Turn Triple buffering and Vertical sync to On.
  6. Run Terraria and turn Frame Skip to Off.
  7. The application should be running better than your current setup.

So, i cant select Terraria, there is no Vsync. Frame skip to off= 60 fps but slow as :red:

Found something out. Singleplayer constant 30 fps multiplayer constant 2-18 fps if i host a server constant 3-18 fps.

Bug? Pc?

I have the same problem. I have Nvidia but Terraria does not show up in my program list on my Nvidia control panel and when I search for it, I can only find folder with players and world files, as well as desktop shortcut. I cannot select these to change settings. Any tips?

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
2. Select Terraria and press Go to process...
3. Right click and choose Set priority - High

This should improve fps a little bit.

And turn frame skip on. If you turn it on you have high fps, but you get slow.

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
2. Select Terraria and press Go to process...
3. Right click and choose Set priority - High

This should improve fps a little bit.

Doing that everytime, somehow its everytime on Low and not on Medium if i start Terraria :/. Well it improves for about 3 fps, in singleplayer it does 12 Fps more than i have 40-46

Back
Top Bottom