Xbox One 1.2 update question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticReaper

Official Terrarian
Just a quick question about the 1.2/1.2.3/1.2.4 update on console.

So we have the frost moon and such now but I noticed that some of the crafting stuff is not there that was brought in 1.2 and 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 on pc.

Like the Heavy Work Bench. The Sky Mill. And using the Crystal ball to make waterfall blocks and walls.

Are these just pc stuff that will NEVER come to console? Or is there like a reason to them not been on there yet?

Thanks for any help.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I couldn't find anything.

Just a quick question about the 1.2/1.2.3/1.2.4 update on console.

So we have the frost moon and such now but I noticed that some of the crafting stuff is not there that was brought in 1.2 and 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 on pc.

Like the Heavy Work Bench. The Sky Mill. And using the Crystal ball to make waterfall blocks and walls.

Are these just pc stuff that will NEVER come to console? Or is there like a reason to them not been on there yet?

Thanks for any help.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I couldn't find anything.
we really only have like 2 or 3 things from 1.2.4 so it's going to take some time, but all that stuff WILL be coming to consoles eventually :)

we really only have like 2 or 3 things from 1.2.4 so it's going to take some time, but all that stuff WILL be coming to consoles eventually :)

Yeah I hope so. Would be nice if it was in the next update or one after. I'm not fussed if it a few after that even. Just so long as it gets there one day I'm happy :3

Well I look forward to seeing when that stuff will be brought in. Those Stone Slab's look wonderful and would love to use them in a build.

The main reason I don't play console anymore is because there's no summoner class, which is my favourite class to play as in 1.2.
(Melee is new master race in 1.3, I mean, seriously, yoyos, yes please)

Yes, there are summoner weapons (not many, but some!)
It's just we don't have the most of them, and there's no summoner emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom