PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a problem to defeat the golem becase when I click on the spawner it can't spawn but I had the lizard cells. Please resolve it I want to see the aliens :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1435926385,1435926172][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had a problem to defeat the golem becase when I click on the spawner it can't spawn but I had the lizard cells. Please resolve it I want to see the aliens

Have you defeated Plantera yet? I had the same problem until I beat Plantera and now I can fight Golem.

So, I just tried ol Moon Lord without knowing what this leech overhaul did - got my :red: handed to me immediately. Its pretty :red:ty to completely remove the point of the Spectre healing set. The fight was tough enough WITH the healing, now it doesn't seem possible without using tactics like cheesing the Nurse.

I beat him several times yesterday, pre-patch - it took a lot of work and maneuvering - my health bar looked like a stereo visualizer - up and down and up and down. The fight was well balanced, intense, kept me on my toes and scared the crap outta me at times. Now its simply not fun and seemingly unwinnable using normal combat tactics.

Ive been with Terraria since the beginning, Ive turned many folks onto the game and I have loved every minute of it for years now. This change is the first thing to happen to the game that I truly feel is wrong and takes away from the game instead of adding anything meaningful to it.

You don't make a boss harder by REMOVING gear mechanics/traits/etc. That's nothing more than a cheap, unimaginative way of elevating difficulty.

now we can shift click to move items?
well, what about binding this function(and other) to another key
and show every key in control, bind-able or not
i cant even remember what to press
when i need FPS (_ _ )

now we can shift click to move items?
well, what about binding this function(and other) to another key
and show every key in control, bind-able or not
i cant even remember what to press
when i need FPS (_ _ )
If you're on steam, you can enable it from steam's options menu. Forgot which tab exactly but you can enable an fps display in the corner of the screen.

sorry dont speak to english
(rus) При надевании итема "Tax Collector's Hat" исчезает борода с персонажа. Исправьте, пожалуйста

[loose translation - When wearing the Tax Collector Hat, the character's beard is covered, please fix (TK)]

i finished download it about 6 hours ago, this game become harder. so can anybody please send me a 1.3.0.3 server please (without password or protected)

Sorry to ask, but what's the changelog of 1.3.0.4 ? There was another update today and I haven't seen any post about it.

Sorry to ask, but what's the changelog of 1.3.0.4 ? There was another update today and I haven't seen any post about it.
I think you are mistaken. The latest update is 1.3.0.3. Version 1.3.0.4 isn't out yet.

As well as to the slight discussion about the Moon Lord buff being wrong, it's a rightful addition to the boss. I've seen and read about many people being able to defeat the boss quite easily, meaning it can be an easy farm for Gold and items, considering the cultists spawn naturally and don't need a grind for a summoner. I haven't given it a go, but I felt I'm prepared to fight the Cultist and Pillars to make my way to him today. I made a new world and I felt I would make a NPC village and get everything settled in from my old world before I started doing something I would regret.

I think you are mistaken. The latest update is 1.3.0.3. Version 1.3.0.4 isn't out yet.

As well as to the slight discussion about the Moon Lord buff being wrong, it's a rightful addition to the boss. I've seen and read about many people being able to defeat the boss quite easily, meaning it can be an easy farm for Gold and items, considering the cultists spawn naturally and don't need a grind for a summoner. I haven't given it a go, but I felt I'm prepared to fight the Cultist and Pillars to make my way to him today. I made a new world and I felt I would make a NPC village and get everything settled in from my old world before I started doing something I would regret.

But one thing is to make it difficult. This is not difficult, it's frustrating.
I would rather that the devs increase the amount of HP or ML attack. These 16 seconds of lifesteal debuff is too much and it is unfair to those who use melee characters.

But one thing is to make it difficult. This is not difficult, it's frustrating.
I would rather that the devs increase the amount of HP or ML attack. These 16 seconds of lifesteal debuff is too much and it is unfair to those who use melee characters.
It's an endgame boss, not something like Duke Fishron. It's made to be hard, and yes there are things that can be frustrating that are beyond your control. Like I said though, I haven't even tried defeating him so I don't the know the difference between the 1.3.0.3 and pre 1.3.0.3 ML.

But since it was changed, I figured it was because people were defeating him and saying they were just farming him.

Yesterday, just before logging off, Terraria had a update(that was 1.3.0.3), today after starting up steam(and later returning to my pc) I saw that 2 games got updated, Terraria and TF2, so I wasn't sure what happened.

Well one of my achievements is bugged the Salyer of Worlds, I have defeated every boss there is and the counter is at 14 still it deosnt show has cleared, however steam says I have done the achievement :s

I am done with the moon lord. He is WAY to hard to beat. I have gotten advice and recommendations on how to beat him, and they never work. I Just died on my 20th TRY!!!!! way too hard! I need help or a server, because I know nobody with terraria on their computer. :mad::mad::mad:

Servers are not working on 1.3.0.3 any fix for this?
(Displays:" Found Server ", then lags a lot,nothing happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom