Mobile 1.3.0.7.1 100244 Mobs spawning Issue (Xiaomi Mi 9)

Cainz

Terrarian
Greetings all!

Today i finally found some time to stress out the terraria mobile app after hearing that 1.3 is released. :passionate:

So i did my thing, built some stuff, explored all kind of that, btw great job with the control update, it's awesome.

But one thing i noticed is, that when you stand offscreen of your house monsters have the chance to spawn inside.

It happend during blood moon and even during normal night. The houses were suitable and npc's already lived inside. :confused:

I just wanted to let you guys know because it's my favorite game and i feel like i have to report that. And please don't go to hard on me if i might broke some forum rules, it's my first time in a forum :golem::golem::golem:

Greetings all!

Today i finally found some time to stress out the terraria mobile app after hearing that 1.3 is released. :passionate:

So i did my thing, built some stuff, explored all kind of that, btw great job with the control update, it's awesome.

But one thing i noticed is, that when you stand offscreen of your house monsters have the chance to spawn inside.

It happend during blood moon and even during normal night. The houses were suitable and npc's already lived inside. :confused:

I just wanted to let you guys know because it's my favorite game and i feel like i have to report that. And please don't go to hard on me if i might broke some forum rules, it's my first time in a forum :golem::golem::golem:
Hi there @Cainz, welcome to the forums. :)

Do you have a screenshot of the area that this is happening including your house? During blood moons, enemies are able to open doors, so it’s possible that they are spawning outside of your house, then going through your house if they are opening the doors.

Well sry i didnt screenshot it when it actually happend... but i ll watch out for it when it happens again.

And i know the blood moon mechanincs the Doors were closed (1,5k hours at Terraria :p).

Do you need a Screenshot of the house itself or the house with the spawned Zombie/Blood Zombies?

Well sry i didnt screenshot it when it actually happend... but i ll watch out for it when it happens again.

And i know the blood moon mechanincs the Doors were closed (1,5k hours at Terraria :p).

Do you need a Screenshot of the house itself or the house with the spawned Zombie/Blood Zombies?
Mainly I just wanted to see the area. Sometimes enemies can spawn on top of the house if it’s off screen and players can think the enemies came from the house. Other times players were using what they thought were houses but there was world gen back walls and not player placed back walls. Just different situations that could explain the issue.

I’ve never seen enemies spawn inside of my houses so was trying to get more info on possibilities. :)

Back
Top Bottom