Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

It's still not working for me too.
I tried placing the block, waiting and replacing, placing torches, throwing glowsticks. Nothing, the code stays blue on the trainer but the stacks get consumed.

Anybody who's good at following instructions and tossing out screenshots, wanna' PM me to meet up on skype or something to check out what the different game code results are on our systems?

So the stack use issue was me uh, forgetting to actually remove the decrement statement after I targeted the new code
sweatdrop.gif

Stuff updated, invincibility should work for more people now too.

Why can I still be killed after I active Infinite HP ? I don't die instantly. Let's say I do the lunar event. After the third pillar I get killed. I respawn again with Infinite HP and then after some fights I die again.

I'd really like to see a range code in this trainer. You know, to be able to mine, place tiles or open chest from a really long distance, really useful.
It doesnt even have to be like an Infinite range just increase it like +10 or +20.
All the codes work fine.
Thaks a lot for your work :)

Last edited:
Why can I still be killed after I active Infinite HP ? I don't die instantly. Let's say I do the lunar event. After the third pillar I get killed. I respawn again with Infinite HP and then after some fights I die again.
I don't know, I haven't experienced that myself, seems some things in-game can ignore damage calculations and declare you dead anyways, but it only seems to be certain enemy attacks which is why I added the invincibility option.

I'd really like to see a range code in this trainer. You know, to be able to mine, place tiles or open chest from a really long distance, really useful.
It doesnt even have to be like an Infinite range just increase it like +10 or +20.
All the codes work fine.
Thaks a lot for your work :)
Eh. I wouldn't just be adding a code. I'd be adding a code, and adding to my future workload by having to update that code every time the game patches too.

Yeah, I know it would be more work for you to fix it in new versions :(
I was searching for it through the internet and found an script that works pretty well
It's working on 1.3.0.4 and you can edit the range to any value you want.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know it would be more work for you to fix it in new versions :(
I was searching for it through the internet and found an script that works pretty well
It's working on 1.3.0.4 and you can edit the range to any value you want.
Where did you find this script at?

Bleh looks like the latest version is being picked up again.
Time for me to send them another report I guess.

if its picking up malware in more than one version there must be something more, do you not have any idea what its detecting?
A trainer is technically one program that hacks another program (more or less), so AV heuristics engines tend to pick up on it as supicious.

There's no actual virus signature or anything, but some AVs see the trainer and think "Oh it decompresses into RAM and then targets another executable with memory read and debugging, it potentially could use that for bad stuff so let's flag it". I keep sending versions in to Avast to get whitelisted (which they do) but newer builds keep getting flagged 'cause the heuristics engine thinks the activity is suspicious.

At least Avast will whitelist them, Symantec (who owns Norton and such) won't even do that.

Well, game just got updated.

Tested a few options: some work (infinite stack splitting) and some don't (infinite stack use, infinite HP).
Never thought there would be so many hotfixes...

Hey, thanks for the trainer. It worked perfect until today. There is a new version of terraria 1.3.0.5 and there some things of your triner that doesnt work any more. Can you update it? Thanks so much again!

Back
Top Bottom