1.3.2.1 not available for GOG yet.

I do have a steam copy. But personally, I prefer using GOG. Not having to open steam is a lot better for me, since I don't have to worry about a load of updates for steam.

From what I understand about GOG, it can take longer to get the updates because the GOG staff has to approve and apply the update themselves, while on Steam the Developers can apply the update directly. It seems that they haven't been able to apply 1.3.2.1 yet. It should come out at some point today. I'll also let you know when it comes out if you'd like later in the day.

From what I understand about GOG, it can take longer to get the updates because the GOG staff has to approve and apply the update themselves, while on Steam the Developers can apply the update directly. It seems that they haven't been able to apply 1.3.2.1 yet. It should come out at some point today. I'll also let you know when it comes out if you'd like later in the day.
Thanks a lot for the answer. Appreciate it.

Should be live already as far as I know - I do know that we sent them the build. :)

Back
Top Bottom