1.3.4 is LIVE!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Thread Purpose has been Served/ Newer Update
Lock date: 19:25 20-04-2017
  1. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

@Aeon xXx

We have a dedicated section on the Forum where you can share your ideas: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/ You may make Threads there to share your ideas. This Thread is not the place for it. As I said before, Thread Posts must be related to the Thread topic.

If you have questions about this you can PM myself or any Moderator. Please only post on this Thread if it's related to the 1.3.4 update. Suggestions belong in the Suggestions Subforum. Any further off topic discussion on this Thread may result in warning points. This will be the final verbal warning.

Unit One and diekonradish like this.
  2. BluAetherium

BluAetherium Skeletron Prime

@Lycos Hayes I know that but its very hard for me to find one... put a link or somethin :dryadcry:
    -Aaron

3. Lycos Hayes

Lycos Hayes Plantera

As posted before you commented to me, there's a whole subforum for it under the Cross-platform section of the forums. Click the link there.

Alternatively, this forum does have a search function, you could also use that to find out if your suggestions have already been made using keywords.

Anyway, back on topic. I am loving the content of 1.3.4!

Proto Persona likes this.
  4. Yumei

Yumei Terrarian

Has this issue I posted been looked into? Seems to still be an issue in 1.3.5.
    Confirmed it myself that the game was not like this previously.

5. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Tunnel King and Leinfors like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.