• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora3500

Staff member
can u add storyline and new weapons to terraria 2? if u need ideas, just ask me! (note to all other users: I know they are working on it already, but I want to help them develop it!)
Aaron
@Aeon xXx

We have a dedicated section on the Forum where you can share your ideas: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/ You may make Threads there to share your ideas. This Thread is not the place for it. As I said before, Thread Posts must be related to the Thread topic.

If you have questions about this you can PM myself or any Moderator. Please only post on this Thread if it's related to the 1.3.4 update. Suggestions belong in the Suggestions Subforum. Any further off topic discussion on this Thread may result in warning points. This will be the final verbal warning.

Lycos Hayes

Plantera
@Lycos Hayes I know that but its very hard for me to find one... put a link or somethin :dryadcry:
-Aaron
@Aeon xXx

We have a dedicated section on the Forum where you can share your ideas: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/ You may make Threads there to share your ideas. This Thread is not the place for it. As I said before, Thread Posts must be related to the Thread topic.

If you have questions about this you can PM myself or any Moderator. Please only post on this Thread if it's related to the 1.3.4 update. Suggestions belong in the Suggestions Subforum. Any further off topic discussion on this Thread may result in warning points. This will be the final verbal warning.
As posted before you commented to me, there's a whole subforum for it under the Cross-platform section of the forums. Click the link there.

Alternatively, this forum does have a search function, you could also use that to find out if your suggestions have already been made using keywords.

Anyway, back on topic. I am loving the content of 1.3.4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom