PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't achievement based but I don't know were to post it, I will accept any consequences that may be given to me but I have an idea, say you get five banners of one monster ex: five slime banners, you should be able to combine them to get a gold trim around the banner, and if you get five of the gold trimmed banners you should be able to combine them to have a "jeweled" banner which is a rainbow trim around the banner, also you should be able to get STATUES from each boss, say a 10% chance or as rare as the mask/trophy (I can't remember the rarities) and maybe throw in a item or accessory that increases your chances of having mobs drop rare stuff, the item could increase the chances by 2 or 3 maybe, these are all just ideas but I would love to have these features added into the game because i'm a collector in games and i want to collect all the trophys, statues, banners etc... Thanks for reading and as I said before I will accept all consequences that may be given to me for posting this here but like I said I didn't know where else to post it.

This isn't achievement based but I don't know were to post it, I will accept any consequences that may be given to me but I have an idea, say you get five banners of one monster ex: five slime banners, you should be able to combine them to get a gold trim around the banner, and if you get five of the gold trimmed banners you should be able to combine them to have a "jeweled" banner which is a rainbow trim around the banner, also you should be able to get STATUES from each boss, say a 10% chance or as rare as the mask/trophy (I can't remember the rarities) and maybe throw in a item or accessory that increases your chances of having mobs drop rare stuff, the item could increase the chances by 2 or 3 maybe, these are all just ideas but I would love to have these features added into the game because i'm a collector in games and i want to collect all the trophys, statues, banners etc... Thanks for reading and as I said before I will accept all consequences that may be given to me for posting this here but like I said I didn't know where else to post it.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/items.45/

Good day Terrarians!

To continue our ongoing efforts to add community suggestions to the game we would like to start taking suggestions for achievements for the new achievement system that will be in the 1.3 PC update! A few of the areas you can think about while submitting your suggestions are; completing events, fishing, crafting, collecting, surviving, etc.

Thanks for your time and continued support of Terraria! You guys rock! :dryadhappy:

It's too late to ask this but, what is the aim? Which is it supposed to be, some progress bar for new players or challenges for repeaters?

Nice farm there - Harvest one of every farmable plant in under 45 seconds
Something's Fishy - Have at least one of every fish in your inventory
Make it Rain - Use the Tinkerer to reforge an item at its highest possible price
Do You Read Cosmo? - Have an item in every accessory slot
Only The Best - Spend 10 platinum reforging items
For Faultless Farming of Fallen Foes - Kill 50 meteor heads without taking a hit
Manabags - Have 400 mana
Are You Not Entertained? - Kill any boss within 20 seconds of it appearing
You Looked That Up, Didn't You? - Wear the unique combination of 17 items (armors, vanity items, dyes, and accessories) that replaces your graphic
This World Was Pwned! - Smash the last altar in a world

For events may be:

"First nightmare...": Beat your first blood moon.
"There were goblins everywhere": Beat your first Goblin Invasion.
"Frosty!!": Beat your first Frost Legion.
"Like a horror movie!": Beat your first Solar Eclipse.
"You are a pirate!": Beat your first Pirate invasion.
"Sleepy Hollow": Beat your first Pumpkin Moon.

Think other names with these examples, if you think they're bad.

And for the sniper rifle:

420noscope!!!: Kill a monster with the sniper rifle without seeing it.... and without zooming!

Last edited:
Jack of all trades...:
deal 10000-100000 damage with each weapon type

Master of one:
use a specific class armor to get this achieve.
master of none:
use a mixed class armor to get this achieve.

(note- you can get the master of none/one achievement with the other, you just need to get the stats for jack of all trades again)

RNG destroyer- obtain every item in the game. This means you have 100%ed the game
Puppet master- Get the ultimate summoner armor
Basher- get the ultimate meelee armor
Spelltosser- get the ultimate mage armor
Marksman- get the best ranger armor

"Hardcore, Dude!" - Kill any Hardmode Boss on Hardcore mode.

"Hordecore" - Kill 300 Enemies on Hardcore mode.

"I, too, like to live Dangerously" - Kill Skeletron with 5 hearts on Hardcore mode.

I like the challenging achievements in games, as you can see.

EDIT: I now see that these achievements can be obtained by equipping powerful gear from other worlds. Darn.

"It's Dangerous to go alone, take this" - Obtain the Legendary Enchanted Sword.

"You Monster" - Acquire the Portal Gun.

I also, obviously, love Easter eggs.

Last edited:
"Hardcore, Dude!" - Kill any Hardmode Boss on Hardcore mode.

"Hordecore" - Kill 300 Enemies on Hardcore mode.

"I, too, like to live Dangerously" - Kill Skeletron with 5 hearts on Hardcore mode.

I like the challenging achievements in games, as you can see.
allow me to demonstrate why none of these are hard, and why hardcore achievements don't really work.

step 1: create new character, set it to hard core
step 2: because characters aren't tied to worlds, load up an old world
step 3: equip yourself with beetle armor and the terrablade, as well as accessories
step 4: profit

allow me to demonstrate why none of these are hard, and why hardcore achievements don't really work.

step 1: create new character, set it to hard core
step 2: because characters aren't tied to worlds, load up an old world
step 3: equip yourself with beetle armor and the terrablade, as well as accessories
step 4: profit
Darn, I never even thought of that. I'll try to think of some that can't be so easily obtained like that...

"Save The Princess!"
- Obtain full Plumber vanity

"The Way Of The HERO"
- Obtain full Hero vanity

"Creepy Crawly"
- Obtain full Spider Armor

"Straight Too Hell"
- Go to the under world

"Lets Build A Snowman"
- Defeat the Frost Legion

"Now Wheres The Plumber?"
- Obtain full Turtle Armor

"I Am Your Father"
- Build the phaseblade

"Fishing Trip!"
- Complete your first Angler quest

"And It Was So Majestic!"
- Kill a Unicorn

"Just Like Marty"
- Build the Hoverboard

"Ssssssss"
- Obtain full Creeper vanity

"HAX!"
- Obtaining any Dev VANITY/ARMOR
(That should also stay above the players head on servers so people know)

Its okay no need to cry :(
(get every death message I mean like x ripped out x's external organ not to be killed by every enemy)
*Cleveland voice because why not* No No No No No Nooooooo
(you summoned the dungeon guardian)
Fish are food not friends!
(get a shark to kill a goldfish)
You must have done something bad...
(get banned by a admin)
CANNONBALL!
(fall atleast from 400 blocks into water)
NO ITS NOT!
(ask Cenx if the bird on her profile picture is a banana)

Just finished (didn't end up recording it) and it wasn't as hard as you would think. I just farmed for ancient shadow armor then I went to the jungle to get hearts and look for chests found a eye on the 3rd or 4th chest. Found a few bombs so I broke two orbs then I made an arena out of Dungeon platforms, fought him and won first time using mostly the vilethron, musket, flare gun, and grenades with 180 life and 19 defense and without crafting a single item. I plan on getting to hard mode without crafting now its really fun.
ok now thats what we call hard

-did you spell "me" wrong or you want it to be ridiculous?
-did you have to use enchanted sword?
-Not sure that possible on high computer,:merchantsad:
-can't be achieve because you have fastest world record of defeating Wall of flesh in the first day and also you have to wait until night come.
-as above it's can be possible if you can beat Wall of flesh in the first day one mechanical boss on first night two mechanical bosses on second night
and beat plantera at the beginning of third day (wow yrimir would be proud )
Well techincally beating Plantera on the first day is .... let's just say it requires a lot of luck + Yrimir powers of spectacular degree.
Basically, 24 hours starting from 12:00. You need to defeat WoF before 19:30, while having a random boss spawn on the first night, and getting enough ingredients for the other bosses... then by 07:30 you need to somehow find Plantera and defeat him in 4 hours or so you will probably have.

Or you can cheat it by playing an old character and putting all the needed items in a Chest then starting a new character.

As for getting a Lag achievement, very possible by running 10 copies of Terraria (or some other resource-heavy game) and then playing Pumpkin Moon at Wave 15 or so... or at least that was my experience...

Oh and as a bonus.

Icarus Descendant - Do not touch any block for 24 hours (1 in-game hour).
Neptune Descendant - Do not leave water for 24 hours (1 in-game hour).

Shaken, Never Stirred...
-Defeat any (edit: Hardmode) boss using only the handgun and wearing only the tuxedo and sunglasses
MacGyver
-Combine 10 different items at the Tinkering Station

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom