PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did someone say they were afraid of expert mode being too hard? It's expert mode. The hardcore gamers can go there and not demand changes to the normal game. Expert mode should be as hard as possible.
hell ye I can't what I might do vanilla mod first just to get my bearings and to see what new items there are then expert mod to see what items they now drop

Full stop? no, not at all, we should go deeper
yes most defiantly I wonder is there is like a underground sea cave idk but I found one of throughs cabins in the sea the sea was flat I mean in the sand was flat and it was just there no water chest just a cabin above ground in the water how rare is that :eek::eek::eek:

To my surprise, I finished reading the whole changelog as English is not my mother tongue. This must be my longest reading comprehension of the year! :sigh: LOL!
Thanks for the amazing game updates!

Of course, in true Re-Logic and Terraria tradition, we make no promises as to the completeness of this list - after all, Terraria is a game with exploration at its heart. So...you will just have to explore to find anything we might have "accidentally" omitted.
-snip-
And much, much more...
Not sure if i should be excited there's so much content, or scared that i don't know what to expect. Also, HYPE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO PUMPED

I can hardly contain my excitement. I think I won't be seen for a while after it comes out. This is like the night before christmas! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom