[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I'm not sure what's wrong. I tried reinstalling the programm, but it still won't open when I run it (with administrator privliges or not).

those are the Persistent buffs when the patcher is open make sure in the center the list part has no buffs on the right side if its empty you wont have any endless buffs

so just start the patcher up remove the ones on the right patch and save and itll be fine

when I open up the program, it shows up in task manager up to 2 MB, then completely stops running without any window coming up. I've made sure all of my antivirus and antimalware stuff have it excluded, but it just won't open

After adding the ItemConf.cs to Terraria/Plugins directory, it will create Terraria/Plugins/ItemConf.ini file the next time game starts (or you can make one by yourself). You can add INI "sections" to that file to create modification rules for items. For example, to change glowstick and bomb max stack sizes to 999, you would add
Code:
[item282]
maxStack=999
[item166]
maxStack=999
(282 and 166 are item IDs for glowstick and bomb accordingly)
to the file. It will recognize the changes next time the game is started.
(you can also see my other explanation)

All i did was copy the code into notepad, and saved it as a .cs file. will that work?

y is it that no1 even acknowledges the problem i hav? on a post i made asking the general community for help and it has 25 views and 0 replies. I asked multiple times here and every1 just skips over the "Terraria patcher won't even open" part of my posts

y is it that no1 even acknowledges the problem i hav? on a post i made asking the general community for help and it has 25 views and 0 replies. I asked multiple times here and every1 just skips over the "Terraria patcher won't even open" part of my posts

I have that problem a lot on forums

how do you edit an ini file?
You can open it with Notepad (or Notepad+)
[doublepost=1499770373,1499770318][/doublepost]
Probably because no one knows why you have that issue. It works fine for me. Not sure why Transcend hasn't replied though.

You can open it with Notepad (or Notepad+)
[doublepost=1499770373,1499770318][/doublepost]
Probably because no one knows why you have that issue. It works fine for me. Not sure why Transcend hasn't replied though.
Btw i meant the code on the website.

Btw i meant the code on the website.
7d3af5b2e6bb025c9743e34531d21c0e.png

It should look like this (the first two lines have to be like that, then under that put an item number and anything you want edited. After that you don't need to add any additional code at the bottom). It should be called "ItemConfig.ini", and put in your main Terraria folder.

7d3af5b2e6bb025c9743e34531d21c0e.png

It should look like this (the first two lines have to be like that, then under that put an item number and anything you want edited. After that you don't need to add any additional code at the bottom). It should be called "ItemConfig.ini", and put in your main Terraria folder.
itemconf of itemconfig? yellow said itemconf.ini

Back
Top Bottom