[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Adding onto that, I think having more time options would be cool as well. Maybe add in support for all whole hours? I understand adding commands for every single minute is too much, but every hour should make it very customizable, since it's only a minute difference in real life.

I cannot exit the portable crafting menu.

EDIT: I think this has to do with that I need to press the inventory button to close it, but instead this will open my normal inventory, and when I close that, it goes back to the crafting menu.
There are a few frames I can walk inbetween the transition.
Only closing Terraria entirely enables me to leave this, as only exiting the world doesn't help either.
Oh.. yeah sorry I just assumed everyone presses ESC to close their inventory. I''ll have to investigate this issue as I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

Awesome! Thanks for the updates.

How do we customize the Respawn time? I saw no difference in the .ini file.

Also, is there a way to pause/unpause the time of day? Or do you just keep entering the time you want to have eternal day/night?
Run Terraria once with the new Respawn plugin then close it. Then check your Plugins.ini for a new [Respawn] entry.

No pausing time as of yet, but remember you can use the hotkeys to set time quickly.

Run Terraria once with the new Respawn plugin then close it. Then check your Plugins.ini for a new [Respawn] entry.

No pausing time as of yet, but remember you can use the hotkeys to set time quickly.
:O

I didn't realize the Time plugin had hotkeys. Must've missed that somehow. Thanks! You just saved me lots of typing! :p

Also, thanks for the tip on the Respawn timer. Much like. :)

Last edited:
so no freezing time, then shooting lots of Projectiles, dealing sword swings, then unpausing time to see the enemy fall apart ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:
darn....there goes my Dio costume....

so no freezing time, then shooting lots of Projectiles, dealing sword swings, then unpausing time to see the enemy fall apart ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:
darn....there goes my Dio costume....
Just to clarify, I did not mean that the entire game world & enemies & whatnot all freeze, and you are still free to run amok in the meantime... although that does sound like an awesome supervillain power.

I meant simply pausing the passing of game time, as in, freezing the clock at 5 am to have the longest, luckiest fishing day ever; or freezing at midnight to have the ultimate endurance run on the Pumpkin Moon event; etc.

Hi. Thanks for the updates. I have a suggestion but I'm not sure it's possible since I know nothing about programming and stuff. The cute fishron mount gets a speed boost whenever the player gets wet or has a half or less health. Is it possible to have it so that the speed boost is permanent without having to fulfill the conditions for it (get wet or 50% health)?

Just to clarify, I did not mean that the entire game world & enemies & whatnot all freeze, and you are still free to run amok in the meantime... although that does sound like an awesome supervillain power.

I meant simply pausing the passing of game time, as in, freezing the clock at 5 am to have the longest, luckiest fishing day ever; or freezing at midnight to have the ultimate endurance run on the Pumpkin Moon event; etc.
darn...
is there ANY way for that to be possible to do?
i.e making every movable object..not move...except for you?

Can anyone please explain how to properly use the NPC plugin? I am able to spawn NPC's via ID fine and I can increase spawn rates decrease etc however I cannot tell if the increase max spawns is activating or not. I get text telling me everything is activated except when I try to increase max spawns.

The tooltip says its activated while holding the increase key (+) and then pressing CTRL. Doing so does not seem to activate any processes. Is that the correct sequence? If so is there anyway to tell what the spawn limit is currently set at?

Thanks in advance

Can anyone please explain how to properly use the NPC plugin? I am able to spawn NPC's via ID fine and I can increase spawn rates decrease etc however I cannot tell if the increase max spawns is activating or not. I get text telling me everything is activated except when I try to increase max spawns.

The tooltip says its activated while holding the increase key (+) and then pressing CTRL. Doing so does not seem to activate any processes. Is that the correct sequence? If so is there anyway to tell what the spawn limit is currently set at?

Thanks in advance
Close... You gotta hold down Ctrl WHILE hitting (+) or (-). You'll get a confirmation telling you the current setting, and you'll know you did it right.

:O

I didn't realize the Time plugin had hotkeys. Must've missed that somehow. Thanks! You just saved me lots of typing! :p

Also, thanks for the tip on the Respawn timer. Much like. :)
And remember with the Hotkey Binds feature you can bind any chat command to a hotkey. Take a look at the main post for more information. You can bind a command like /usetime 0 to CTRL+K.

Hi. Thanks for the updates. I have a suggestion but I'm not sure it's possible since I know nothing about programming and stuff. The cute fishron mount gets a speed boost whenever the player gets wet or has a half or less health. Is it possible to have it so that the speed boost is permanent without having to fulfill the conditions for it (get wet or 50% health)?
I'll look into it.

win 32 don't work, can you make one for win 32?
No, upgrade your pc caveman.

My NumPad0 Doesn't want to work :( I want to get a meteor but none has spawned in yet :( I love the HamAxe so much...
I'd like to know a way I can fix this or if I just have to change the key.

P.S I am playing on a PC (Keyboard and Screen not attached like a Laptop)

My NumPad0 Doesn't want to work :( I want to get a meteor but none has spawned in yet :( I love the HamAxe so much...
I'd like to know a way I can fix this or if I just have to change the key.

P.S I am playing on a PC (Keyboard and Screen not attached like a Laptop)
Try pressing numlock then pressing NumPad0. It is possible your world has no good meteor spots. The meteor dropping code is a little complex in how it chooses a spot to drop.

terraria and steam keep on crashing after I patched terraria
[DOUBLEPOST=1437853097,1437853011][/DOUBLEPOST]example I play terraria for quite a while then the game instantly shuts off and steam become unresponsive and then shuts down
[DOUBLEPOST=1437853194][/DOUBLEPOST]steam shuts down

I have a problem, I patched and its all fine, but when I launch terraria, It opens fine, but when I click singleplayer it freezes, when I go to multiplayer, then try on click any options there, it freezes
Anything I can do to fix this?

There is this tiny bug where when you type in /usetime to reset the usetime on the weapon, the weapon loses its prefix.

One question, what is the Dryad's Bane de/buff? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the wikia.

Last edited:
There is this tiny bug where when you type in /usetime to reset the usetime on the weapon, the weapon loses its prefix.

One question, what is the Dryad's Bane de/buff? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the wikia.
Wow, that seems more than tiny. Glad I don't use that particular function.

As far as I know, there is no "Dryad's Bane", that thing you're asking about is probably the Dryad's Blessing. You can read about it here.

i have a hunch it's an attack debuff that she uses while casting her blessing on players. not sure what it does, but it exists.

i have a hunch it's an attack debuff that she uses while casting her blessing on players. not sure what it does, but it exists.
ah, I finally got it. Enemies in the blessing will take 1 damage per second. So it's a debuff. For enemies.

Back
Top Bottom