[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hey Transcend, I'm trying to disable the homingprojectiles plugin. However, When I edit the plugin to be False, it still works in singleplayer and multiplayer. The homingprojectiles plugin also works even when I delete the plugin. Can you set a hotkey toggle to enable/disable in game?

Edit:
I have a suggestion about the buffs in the client.
Since the buffs aren't really organized, could you make it alphabetized or make it so that we can search up the buffs?

Last edited:
Edit:
Since the buffs aren't really organized, could you make it alphabetized or make it so that we can search up the buffs?

Actually, they are organized :p. By Buff ID.

@Krasunir The first, thing, wat? No, you can't just change something in the patcher to change that. You'd have to change the entire game :p. Though I think it IS possible to force a prefix if you call the Prefix() method.

Second thing... are you sure? I haven't had any problems with this. And I thought the plantera teleport hotkey was removed?

@Krasunir The first, thing, wat? No, you can't just change something in the patcher to change that. You'd have to change the entire game :p. Though I think it IS possible to force a prefix if you call the Prefix() method.

Second thing... are you sure? I haven't had any problems with this. And I thought the plantera teleport hotkey was removed?
1) Oh, I'm not much of a coder so I don't know these things.

2) Nope, apparently not. I assume the Plantera teleport hotkey only works when there is a plantera bulb in the world, and it's definitely not been removed, I've checked Plugins.ini and it says that the hotkey is P.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? The NPC Spawner only ever gives me 1 enemy at a time...

"/npc skeleton 43982375638" gives me the same amount as "/npc skeleton 3" or "/npc skeleton"

This also happens when I use ID instead of name.
[DOUBLEPOST=1437774433,1437774276][/DOUBLEPOST]
(Words and stuff)

Thank you for the reply and intended improvements! :)

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? The NPC Spawner only ever gives me 1 enemy at a time...

"/npc skeleton 43982375638" gives me the same amount as "/npc skeleton 3" or "/npc skeleton"

maybe it's because 43982375638 is a lot of enemies and the mod does that to prevent crashing the client.
try spawning skeletons at a moderate amount. Not too crazy numbers like that. maybe 100 or 50 to prevent any lagging

maybe it's because 43982375638 is a lot of enemies and the mod does that to prevent crashing the client.
try spawning skeletons at a moderate amount. Not too crazy numbers like that. maybe 100 or 50 to prevent any lagging

Haha, thanks for the reply. I was actually just being a little facetious; I would be afraid my computer might burst into flames by putting in numbers like that. I only ever tried 2, 20, and 222, if I recall correctly. I was just trying to indicate the [count] of any npc I put in seemed to have no effect in the chat commands. Tried with multiple npcs from that list linked in the OP, too. Nadda.

Even the example used in the OP of "/npc skeleton 20" only ever gave me one at a time.

Haha, thanks for the reply. I was actually just being a little facetious; I would be afraid my computer might burst into flames by putting in numbers like that. I only ever tried 2, 20, and 222, if I recall correctly. I was just trying to indicate the [count] of any npc I put in seemed to have no effect in the chat commands. Tried with multiple npcs from that list linked in the OP, too. Nadda.

Even the example used in the OP of "/npc skeleton 20" only ever gave me one at a time.
I'm not sure but I tested out the npc thing. The enemies seem to overlap with each other as if there was only 1 enemy. But for you it still spawns 1? just 1?

Hey Transcend, I'm trying to disable the homingprojectiles plugin. However, When I edit the plugin to be False, it still works in singleplayer and multiplayer. The homingprojectiles plugin also works even when I delete the plugin. Can you set a hotkey toggle to enable/disable in game?

Edit:
You have to go to your Terraria\Plugins\ folder and delete HomingBullets.cs from that.
I will add some buff alphabetization to the patcher in next release.

Also, the Plantera teleport key conflicts with the item drop rate increase key.
1) Oh, I'm not much of a coder so I don't know these things.

2) Nope, apparently not. I assume the Plantera teleport hotkey only works when there is a plantera bulb in the world, and it's definitely not been removed, I've checked Plugins.ini and it says that the hotkey is P.
The plantera teleport key is gone. It will not function if you try pressing it. It only works if you use the chat command. The Plugins.ini entry for it is still there because there isn't an easy way for me to just 'clean' your .ini from unused entries.

Next release will have ItemPrefixes plugin with /prefix command.

[DOUBLEPOST=1437774433,1437774276][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you for the reply and intended improvements! :)
The spawner spawns all the NPCs instantly on the same spot. If you spawn 100 slimes, they all move with the same AI, so you might think its just 1 slime. Please look more closely. If you still think there is a problem.. let me know.

How can i only use 1 plugin at once. I was trying to delete the plugins and other thing and it still keeps using all the plugins?

lol... Don't I look foolish? :p

2eydoj8.jpg

For some reason it didn't occur to me that they were simply overlapping each other and moving in unison. Given enough time... well, there is definitely more than one.

My bad. Thanks for revelation.

v1.2.0.12: Added filter for persistent buffs on UI.
Sorted persistent buffs alphabetically.
Added sync feature to Copy Plugins window, to help delete plugins you deselected.
Added ItemPrefix plugin.
Added customizable timer to Respawn plugin.
Moved Demi-God mod to the GodMode plugin.
Renamed EnhancedPDA plugin to EnhancedCellPhone.
Added meteors to HomingBullets plugin exclusions.

I cannot exit the portable crafting menu.

EDIT: I think this has to do with that I need to press the inventory button to close it, but instead this will open my normal inventory, and when I close that, it goes back to the crafting menu.
There are a few frames I can walk inbetween the transition.
Only closing Terraria entirely enables me to leave this, as only exiting the world doesn't help either.

I cannot exit the portable crafting menu.

EDIT: I think this has to do with that I need to press the inventory button to close it, but instead this will open my normal inventory, and when I close that, it goes back to the crafting menu.
There are a few frames I can walk inbetween the transition.
Only closing Terraria entirely enables me to leave this, as only exiting the world doesn't help either.

I thought that was just me. Figured I had messed up my custom keybindings somewhere, and was too lazy to investigate. :p

Thanks for reporting.

However, I can "fix" it by leaving to the main menu, and then coming back. I hit escape twice (which is my inventory key), and I'm back to normal. Better than completely restarting; give it a try, maybe?

Well my inventory button is right-shift, which never helps. I also tried using escape a few times but it doesn't seem to have worked.

EDIT: Indeed, escape doesn't do anything.

v1.2.0.12: Added filter for persistent buffs on UI.
Sorted persistent buffs alphabetically.
Added sync feature to Copy Plugins window, to help delete plugins you deselected.
Added ItemPrefix plugin.
Added customizable timer to Respawn plugin.
Moved Demi-God mod to the GodMode plugin.
Renamed EnhancedPDA plugin to EnhancedCellPhone.
Added meteors to HomingBullets plugin exclusions.
Awesome! Thanks for the updates.

How do we customize the Respawn time? I saw no difference in the .ini file.

Also, is there a way to pause/unpause the time of day? Or do you just keep entering the time you want to have eternal day/night?

Back
Top Bottom