kontra

Terrarian
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I've a problem with the new update 1.4.0.3. Here's the problem: when I updated from 1.4.0.2 to 1.4.0.3 10 minutes ago, when I came back to my world, I couldn't open the chest. Not only that, the chest were nameless. It's really frustrating because I had already named and organized them. Any solution?
unknown.png

We've had a problem with randomly being unable to open chests throughout our playthrough, it was simply fixed by relogging. Although it is a server with me and another, it could be the same problem

Hello, we're seeing reports of this issue and have logged it in our system. We are looking into the problem!

Yeah no problem: Terraria - Google Drive
There are 3 files because I tried to make a copy of the world, but it didn't solve the problem. When I tried to play on that "backup" or "copy" world it was an old version of the "real world", I mean, the world that I saved before updating my wolrd to 1.4.0.3

I send you a google drive link because the forum doesn't let me upload all the saves. It says "the uploaded file is too large for the server to process."

Attachments

• Terraria_22.wld
    6 MB · Views: 84
  • Terraria_22.wld.bak
    6 MB · Views: 164
Hi, I have a similar problem in our multiplayer world. It stared during a pirate invasion.

Here are my world files in case it helps to fix the issues.

Let me know if i can help with any additional information.

Attachments

• PVCSAS_3.0.wld
    7.8 MB · Views: 99
  • PVCSAS_3.0.wld.bak
    7.8 MB · Views: 82
Having the same problem with my chests. Additionally all my NPCs are gone.
Played my solo server with a friend and after reloading it in solo the issues occurred. Please let me know if/when there is a fix available :)

Back
Top Bottom