[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I am quite confused on the new 1.2.0.15 ItemConfig plugin, you referred us to the source code for an example except, I am still not understanding this. Do you think you can post something on here a little bit how it works? Like is it an ingame command, is it a hardcoded thing?

I see something like this
Code:
 /// Item modification rules are defined as following:
    ///  [item3507]
    ///  name=Copper Sword Plus
    ///  damage=20
    /// A list of possible fields can be seen below.
    /// "string" is text
    /// "float" is any number
    ///    "int" is "rounded" number (1,2,3,...)
    ///    "bool" is toggle ("true"/"false")

And this too
Code:
public string name;
        public bool? autoReuse; // aka "auto-swing" for weapons
        public int? damage;
        public float? knockback;
        public int? crit;
        public int? defense;
        public int? useTime; // item "use time"/cooldown, in frames
        public int? useAnimation;
        public int? holdStyle;
        public int? useStyle;
        public int? maxStack;
        public float? scale; // size (1.0 is normal)
        public string toolTip;
        public string toolTip2;

But it is all kind of confusing to me. Please elaborate
[DOUBLEPOST=1438121014,1438120870][/DOUBLEPOST]
When the [107] Builder is added to persistent buffs, any items like blocks/torches/etc I select on my action bar rapidly countdown until they are no longer in my inventory.
That is probably the Usetime plugin. You can just toggle the whole plugin altogether or you can just use the
Code:
/Usetime
command to reset it back to what it is supposed to be.

@Transcend Ummm excuse me could you please take a look at my post? I've been waiting for an answer, I think its on page 13-15 or something.
I have a problem, I patched and its all fine, but when I launch terraria, It opens fine, but when I click singleplayer it freezes, when I go to multiplayer, then try on click any options there, it freezes
Anything I can do to fix this?
This is such a generic problem. I have no way of helping if I don't have more specific information. The mod is working fine for many other users. Try watching the main post's video to see if you are installing it properly.

The noclip plugin was written by @septor. I didn't test it out. He has a line of code
player.immune = false;
which executes every game tick whenever noclip is off. This has adverse effects because your player is supposed to be immune for a brief period of time after being damaged by a monster. So by setting immune to false, it makes it so that you are continuously damaged.

thanks for that. I will probably fix it, but you should probably inform him of the error in his code

Sorry guys, I didn't really think it through when I wrote that else clause and didn't really do much testing. I'll work on a fix tonight.

Having a small problem with the Season plugin. Santa Claus gets killed on world load, even though Christmas is enabled.

I am also using GodMode, MoreAccessorySlots, and SkipSplash. (I would be surprised if any of those were the culprit...)

I am quite confused on the new 1.2.0.15 ItemConfig plugin, you referred us to the source code for an example except, I am still not understanding this. Do you think you can post something on here a little bit how it works? Like is it an ingame command, is it a hardcoded thing?

not an ingame thing... here, lemme post a copy of my reconfigged influx waver and run ya through it.

Code:
[item2880]
name=Sacred Edge
damage=205
usetime=10
scale=2.5
tooltip=This is really a modded Influx Waver.

Item#: this tells the plugin what item id to tweak. in this case, 2880, the Influx Waver.
Name: basically renames the item.
Damage: exactly what it says on the tin, the base damage before modifiers come into play. 205 puts this weapon to 5 damage above the meowmere's base.
usetime: how fast it swings in frames. the lower the number, the faster.
Scale: how big do you want it? anything above 1.0 expands the weapon, and below 1.0 shrinks it.
tooltip: flavor text.

copy and paste the influx waver into the itemconfig's configuration settings file, and enjoy.

or, use it for the basis of other tweaks... just know that it does follow the same format for the most part.

Having a small problem with the Season plugin. Santa Claus gets killed on world load, even though Christmas is enabled.

I am also using GodMode, MoreAccessorySlots, and SkipSplash. (I would be surprised if any of those were the culprit...)
Damn. Alright, I'll have a fix out tonight for it.

Hello @Transcend , yest I do have autopause enabled. I would prefer to keep "autopause" as it allows me to test my building projects. Thanks!
Thanks for the report. I understand where the issue is. Fix will be out tonight for it.

@Transcend I would like to know your response to my suggestions in my last post, are those the kind of ideas you want?
I like the idea for potions to get worse the more frequent you use them. I might look into implementing that.

*Thought of two more things, does force accessory slots allow them in classic mode? If not I would like that. Second, option to increase the effectiveness of defense to 100%. Ive always disliked that its lower than the displayed value, why even show higher numbers if they dont exist..
Yes MoreAccessorySlots plugin lets you force it on classic. I don't understand the defense issue, do you have a link to some math on it?

In classic mode the stat you see onscreen is the total defense, and your actual damage reduction is 50% of that. In expert its 75%.

Damage Reduction = Ceiling(Defense * 0.5)

That's taken straight from the gamepedia defense page.

v1.2.0.16: Added autoupdate.
Fixed using hotkeys while game is paused (PortableCraftingGuide, ChestSearch, etc).
Fixed Season plugin, works on load now.
Added minisharkron to HomingBullets plugin exclusions.
Minisharkron?! I don't know what that is, but I want one!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438145455,1438145176][/DOUBLEPOST]Yet another suggestion for a game tweak. You know the Lifeform Analyzer? Could the text go from white to yellow or something when a rare creature is detected? That'd be nifty.

I always look at it just in time to see "Lost Girl" or "Nymph" and I'm like :D
But 2 seconds later it says "No rare creatures nearby" and I'm like >=(

v1.2.0.16: Added autoupdate.
Fixed using hotkeys while game is paused (PortableCraftingGuide, ChestSearch, etc).
Fixed Season plugin, works on load now.
Added minisharkron to HomingBullets plugin exclusions.

Awesome! They both work now :)

Also... changing hotkeys still doesn't work for me, even if I restart or repatch Terraria...

after i used this i got this:
2552v6q.png

Back
Top Bottom