[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hi,
I have run the Terraria Patcher.
But when I start the game I have the version 1.3.0.8 and not
1.3.2.1. Did I do something wrong?
Sry for bad english. (Google Translate)
if you by chance did a restore backup when you went to patch for the new version it could have restored an old terraria version remove the current terraria.exe or go into steam and verify game cache and let it fix it then use the patcher but if it asks to restore from backup say no

Gives me the "run as admin" message, but it won't launch. Can anyone help me?
try running the patcher as admin when you patch and then try setting the terraria.exe as run as admin if neither of those work run steam as admin and if that doesnt work then idk it could just be some code was changed to much that the patcher works only sometimes and it could just need an update

I can't use Plugin,when i patch with Plugin it come a error
upload_2016-7-31_14-45-4.png

If i don't use Plugin.patch work

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-31_14-44-3.png
    upload_2016-7-31_14-44-3.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 125
It works with 1.3.2 but I can't use the plugins. It says something about running Steam as an administrator and when I try to run Terraria, a Windows prompt comes up saying Terraria.exe has stopped.
Right Click Terraria in steam, Properties, Browse Local Files.
Right Click Terraria.exe, Tick run as administrator.
Done.

If it doesnt work dont be mad at me

Does this work if you try and join someone without Terraia Patcher? Ex: P1 has tpatcher, P2 doesn't. Can P1 join P2's world?
i have played with others that dont use it yes but very few options will work so dont expect to go cheat crazy in some ones game

I have been wondering for the longest time as to how to disable items homing in to you when mobs drops coins, for example.
If there is an actual way to disable dropped items flying to you to pick up, that would be massively helpful.
Thx.

This is part of the "usetime" plugin, as it also allows you to toggle max range for both placement/mining, but also item pickup.
To toggle these in-game, just type /range in the chat bar.

How i close instant mining?
If you're talking about the usetime of mining tools being 0 or 1, just have them selected in the hotbar and type /usetime in chat.
Or just remove the entire plugin from your game (go to your plugins folder and remove usetime.cs, then go to plugins.ini in your Terraria folder and remove everything that is part of "Usetime".

i gt it and watched the terrariahelp's guide...it work 1 TIME but then stopped working withy all kinds of EROR msgs:
need Elevated administrator privilages Steam...... could not patch be coause this exe is already patched..then is says "done"......... unable to notify when a new update...... ^
wen i run with adminishratoir privlihes it launches..but no plugins................ plugins forlers and stuff is there corectly....

???????HELP????????

Hello, I need help binding different hotkeys to events. My laptop doesn't have a number pad, and I've already tried using the "Plugins" notepad to bind the events to different keys (F1, F2, etc.). It seems like the events don't have a command linked to them (/event MartianMadness), so I can't use the Hotkey Bind plugin for them either. If it helps, my "Plugins" notepad doesn't have the ".ini" in the name.

If you're talking about the usetime of mining tools being 0 or 1, just have them selected in the hotbar and type /usetime in chat.
Or just remove the entire plugin from your game (go to your plugins folder and remove usetime.cs, then go to plugins.ini in your Terraria folder and remove everything that is part of "Usetime".
Ty,you help me so much.

Thanks to you all for this amazing tool!
I get 20 treasure bags after killing a king slime...mmm it's Christmas!

It works with 1.3.2 but I can't use the plugins. It says something about running Steam as an administrator and when I try to run Terraria, a Windows prompt comes up saying Terraria.exe has stopped.
It says the same for me. Just right click the steam desktop icon and click run as administrator. That's what works for me.

Has this bug been reporter yet?

Hi @Transcend, thanks for your amazing patcher!
I have been using it for two days and I did not try every plugin but the Portable Crafting Guide is one must-have for me.
Now I dont have to lure the guide in a small chamber beneath my floor then lock him up for convenient reaching. Finally he is set free :)
But I have just found a bug about this great plugin, though I took advantage of it happily.

When you close the portable crafting menu with a material in it, you can craft an item without other necessary conditions( including the quantity of materials, other necessary materials and craft tables). Only that material once put in the portable crafting menu was consumed.

For example:
Open the portable crafting menu first.
I put one basic bullet bought from the dealer into the portable crafting menu. Now the menu shows me all I can craft with the bullet.
I choose the Ichor bullet( 70 bullets+ ichor bar= 70 ichor bullets).
Then I close the menu by pressing hotkey C while the inventory menu is still on. I can notice that bullet I put in the menu is back to my inventory.
Now I left click the the Ichor bullet. That basic bullet in my inventory is consumed. And I have 70 ichor bullets without consuming ichor bars( which I dont have) and without a necessary anvil!

Using this bug, I can craft cell phone by using only a stop watch, craft any potion with only a bottle of water.
Yes, I "update" my minishark into megashark in my pre-hardmode game.
But I cant do batch crafting by this way, since right clicking is invalid.

I d like to inform you the bug, though I am happy with it.
I am not willing to see this useful bug get fully fixed. Maybe you can make a new plugin out of it?
Idea:
Easy Portable Crafting: One can crafting without any crafting tables. Though the materials are consumed normally.

Again, thank you and all the plugins developers for your great work!

Has this bug been reporter yet?

Hi @Transcend, thanks for your amazing patcher!
I have been using it for two days and I did not try every plugin but the Portable Crafting Guide is one must-have for me.
Now I dont have to lure the guide in a small chamber beneath my floor then lock him up for convenient reaching. Finally he is set free :)
But I have just found a bug about this great plugin, though I took advantage of it happily.

When you close the portable crafting menu with a material in it, you can craft an item without other necessary conditions( including the quantity of materials, other necessary materials and craft tables). Only that material once put in the portable crafting menu was consumed.

For example:
Open the portable crafting menu first.
I put one basic bullet bought from the dealer into the portable crafting menu. Now the menu shows me all I can craft with the bullet.
I choose the Ichor bullet( 70 bullets+ ichor bar= 70 ichor bullets).
Then I close the menu by pressing hotkey C while the inventory menu is still on. I can notice that bullet I put in the menu is back to my inventory.
Now I left click the the Ichor bullet. That basic bullet in my inventory is consumed. And I have 70 ichor bullets without consuming ichor bars( which I dont have) and without a necessary anvil!

Using this bug, I can craft cell phone by using only a stop watch, craft any potion with only a bottle of water.
Yes, I "update" my minishark into megashark in my pre-hardmode game.
But I cant do batch crafting by this way, since right clicking is invalid.

I d like to inform you the bug, though I am happy with it.
I am not willing to see this useful bug get fully fixed. Maybe you can make a new plugin out of it?
Idea:
Easy Portable Crafting: One can crafting without any crafting tables. Though the materials are consumed normally.

Again, thank you and all the plugins developers for your great work!

and if your inventory is full so you would drop the item it wont get used for crafting.

Back
Top Bottom