[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Is the Patcher compatible with Terraria 1.3.3.1? Because my launcher isn't working and I already updated it.

I just made a new world map and mobs won't spawn, they spawn fine on my old world map though. Any ideas?

Edit: Uninstalling & reinstalling Terraria and patching fresh fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Game updated again. So going to try patching again to see if it auto updates. It's now at 1.3.3.2.

Edit: Ok I repatched and everything works fine. Just wanted to let everyone know! `:D
[doublepost=1473802977,1473802512][/doublepost]Oh also anyone else experiencing real bad lag with the new sandstorms with the patcher running? My game slows down to a crawl and it's hard to do anything! `:mad:

K the patcher works fine now, but now terraria won't even start from steam :( lol this patcher really hates me rn

K the patcher works fine now, but now terraria won't even start from steam :( lol this patcher really hates me rn
i have noticed a long start up when i use the patcher but the game does start up

so it is a bit weird that it just doesnt for you could be its to heavy for your computer with to many plugins hooking try to lower them to ones you really care about or even the constant potions

Last edited:
With the patcher running I have to start steam as administrator or the game won't launch at all. I get an error message. I may have said this before, but thought I'd mention it again. Now I know what to do it is not an issue for me. And when this happens I have to go to task manager to shut the game down.
runerrormsg01_zpsc0y637cj.jpg

is it currently working for 1.3.3.2? doesn't seem to let me join my friends multiplayer game
You do not want to have Steam Fix turned on.
----
@Transcend I cannot seem to get Invincibility to work under 1.3.3.2 (for anyone else this applies to the current (as of the day of this post) version of Terraria Tweaker too).

it could be that the game itself has a coded limit on minion summons i mean you can set spawn rate and spawn limit to 1million and it wont reach over a few hundred so
there are things the plugins cant over write completely just tweak them

Thanks for making and sharing this nice and easy to use client modding tool, Transcend. This client patcher helped me a lot especially in building.
EbC1XkaiYQCIfTkxqzG687l6LM0D1WfW_1HPaWma7_thJj_HFTC4EcEAwzQQAGvzwh-9-IrsG-2l=s43-no

On this weekend, I used hacked client by this tool while i was recording a terraria building tutorial style video. And I want to introduce about this modding tool briefly in intro of that video. May i introduce this modding tool ? I hope more builders using this brilliant tool for saving their time and building easier
7Z_gMFpdHtBHuZC-B7J_bei5CzPnqy9TnAZrV3PJekoGQTlFtiUER-OROn5SmltH80gb9615nbl5=w27-h25-no

I get the feeling it's better to wait for this Patcher to update before using it, I was going to pick this up to do some casual building.

I'm just waiting for the program developer or someone else to update it for 1.3.3.2.

i was confused by your first post and this one only made it a little more understandable the trainer is viable for 1.3.3.2 i just opened my game the main menu says that version and all the plugins and demigod mode and everything i normally use is working

i was confused by your first post and this one only made it a little more understandable the trainer is viable for 1.3.3.2 i just opened my game the main menu says that version and all the plugins and demigod mode and everything i normally use is working
Sorry, my sentence structuring is weird ^^;

I see. Alright, I might use it.

Back
Top Bottom