[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

With the patcher running I have to start steam as administrator or the game won't launch at all. I get an error message. I may have said this before, but thought I'd mention it again. Now I know what to do it is not an issue for me. And when this happens I have to go to task manager to shut the game down.
runerrormsg01_zpsc0y637cj.jpg
still nothing

You do not want to have Steam Fix turned on.
----
@Transcend I cannot seem to get Invincibility to work under 1.3.3.2 (for anyone else this applies to the current (as of the day of this post) version of Terraria Tweaker too).
Invincibility plugin is working fine on 1.3.3.3. God mode as well as demi-god mode.

Thanks for making and sharing this nice and easy to use client modding tool, Transcend. This client patcher helped me a lot especially in building.
EbC1XkaiYQCIfTkxqzG687l6LM0D1WfW_1HPaWma7_thJj_HFTC4EcEAwzQQAGvzwh-9-IrsG-2l=s43-no

On this weekend, I used hacked client by this tool while i was recording a terraria building tutorial style video. And I want to introduce about this modding tool briefly in intro of that video. May i introduce this modding tool ? I hope more builders using this brilliant tool for saving their time and building easier
7Z_gMFpdHtBHuZC-B7J_bei5CzPnqy9TnAZrV3PJekoGQTlFtiUER-OROn5SmltH80gb9615nbl5=w27-h25-no
Thanks for your praise. Yes you may make videos using TerrariaPatcher. I don't mind anyone using my tool for anything as long as there is a little bit of credit so anyone curious can find my official thread.

I get the feeling it's better to wait for this Patcher to update before using it, I was going to pick this up to do some casual building.
I'm just waiting for the program developer or someone else to update it for 1.3.3.2.
It is already working for 1.3.3.3. There was no update required. That is the purpose of writing a patcher instead of a hacked client. There is much lower likelihood that it will need to be updated regularly.

Can you have a old download, i had a 1.3.1 version.
Check the Mediafire Download folder. Link is in the main post.

How can i use the crate search thingy ? which keyword should i put , and after i insert the keyword should i press enter or minimize it ?

First of all, I'd like to thank you for creating this project. Not to mention making it open source for any and all to see.

I've been programming for only a few years and thanks to your terrariapatcher project, I've been able to read and edit some of the plugin files to my needs.
Such as editing the minions plugin to be changable with the chatbox in the game.

So I'd like to really thank you for everything you've done so far with terrariapatcher, I hope you continue this project for as long as terraria gets updated

I'd also like to share the edited plugins as well as a show of appreciation

thank you, for making my transition into coding easier

EDIT: sorry, one more suggestion, could you make it so that if you type in a "/" in the chatbar and send it, it doesn't actually send it to the server?

EDIT2: Cleaned up the code and added a zip file instead

you also might want to take a look into the prefix plugin as it sometimes fails to work

another idea is adding a dmg plugin to set your damage dealt by the item that you're holding

Attachments

• Phys09 Modified Plugins.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
when i try to join my friend it says you are not playing the same game as him. please close the current game and open it from the dexktop.
i did that and it still didnt work. i dont even get the option to join via stem or ip it just says join.

when i try to join my friend it says you are not playing the same game as him. please close the current game and open it from the dexktop.
i did that and it still didnt work. i dont even get the option to join via stem or ip it just says join.
sorry for the slow respond

are you by chance running an old patched version? is it not saying 1.3.3.3 on the main menu? when you last patched the game did you mistakenly restore a backup that could have been an old version and then patch or did you say no on the window popup and make a new backup after patching?

if you did everything correctly try re-downloading the patcher and repatching and try again if that doesnt work go into steam right click terraria and go to properties local files and verify integrity of game cache after steam does that and re-installs everything patch again with the newly downloaded patcher files and see if that worked

i just re-downloaded the patcher 1.2.0.22 and i can click the join via steam under multiplayer and my game is 1.3.3.3 so not sure whats causing it for you

i dont know how GoG or other site versions of terraria work if not loaded through steam so i wont be able to help if its from somewhere else

sorry for the slow respond

are you by chance running an old patched version? is it not saying 1.3.3.3 on the main menu? when you last patched the game did you mistakenly restore a backup that could have been an old version and then patch or did you say no on the window popup and make a new backup after patching?

if you did everything correctly try re-downloading the patcher and repatching and try again if that doesnt work go into steam right click terraria and go to properties local files and verify integrity of game cache after steam does that and re-installs everything patch again with the newly downloaded patcher files and see if that worked

i just re-downloaded the patcher 1.2.0.22 and i can click the join via steam under multiplayer and my game is 1.3.3.3 so not sure whats causing it for you

i dont know how GoG or other site versions of terraria work if not loaded through steam so i wont be able to help if its from somewhere else
thx ill try that

upload_2016-11-3_13-38-16.png

Does anyone know how to solve the not being able to connect via steam problem? Really want to do some building etc etc with mates but i cant because of this :/

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-3_13-37-51.png
    upload_2016-11-3_13-37-51.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 160
Does anyone know how to solve the not being able to connect via steam problem? Really want to do some building etc etc with mates but i cant because of this :/

if my reply to mipp isnt able to fix your problem check if you have the steam fix checked in the patcher and uncheck it and repatch

you do have the correct terraria version so half of what i told mipp isnt your problem

if my reply to mipp isnt able to fix your problem check if you have the steam fix checked in the patcher and uncheck it and repatch

you do have the correct terraria version so half of what i told mipp isnt your problem

Cheers mate, got it to work.

View attachment 146418

honestly, the connecting with steam isn't a great idea, it makes the server have lag

using the dedicated server in the terraria folder is a better idea tbh

might wanna look inside the plugins folder to see if anything happened to mess with the game

Back
Top Bottom