[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

why?

Attachments

• fc02cded0e5a4941c0a8c1c292552270.png
    fc02cded0e5a4941c0a8c1c292552270.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 198
when i spawn some items (so far it's been doing this with the flying dragon, the flameburst staff, and the explosive trap staff) it fills up my entire inventory, and leaves a stack on the ground. when i shift click then to trash them, it deletes all of them.

when i spawn some items (so far it's been doing this with the flying dragon, the flameburst staff, and the explosive trap staff) it fills up my entire inventory, and leaves a stack on the ground. when i shift click then to trash them, it deletes all of them.

That seems to be related to the bug I am experiencing. If you run the patcher again without a "Lucky" prefix or any prefix, does that still happen?

seems to. Also, the duplicated items make the HUD disappear.

Speaking of summoning NPC's, when I spawn them, they disappear shortly. Any idea what's happening?
I think that's b/c there's no house for them to live in. Try building a small, basic house (9x7), if it doesn't work, then i don't know what else to do.
[doublepost=1479737763,1479737448][/doublepost]
GodMode Wont Work I Get Hurt And I Take Fall Damage
Make sure the Godmode plugin is on. If it is, then all you need to do is to press "G"
If you did press "G", and you still take damage, that's b/c you enable Demi-Godmode, where you STILL take damage, but you don't die. Press it again to enable Godmode, that's where you don't take damage.

I just tried to recreate it again and it switched to NEW items.

I uninstalled 100% and reinstalled 100% and I loaded up a toon with a world that has all of the items. I narrowed it down to where the issue is:

I can now recreate it 100% of the time, but it changes items

1. Open up the patcher

2. Under the patcher option select "Always roll Best Prefixes"

3. Select the prefix "Lucky"

4. Patch the game

5. Create new character, then new world, then enter the world [note: This crashes out the new world 20% of the time in my basic testing]

6. The copper pickaxe should now glitch out.

Here is a picture of my patcher options for reference: http://imgur.com/a/1ol0j

PS: Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've been working on recreating it all day.
Please update it for infinite sentries/turrets please :dryadhappy::nursehappy:`:happy:
v1.2.0.27: Fixed item prefix patch.
Added Turrets plugin.

Why does this only work for 1.3.0.8? Every time i patch it for 1.3.4.2 it just reverts me back, and doesnt even let me choose the plugins
When patching, don't restore the backup of 1.3.0.8. Read all the message boxes that pop up.. they are helpful.

Are the plugins going to be available in some time? Because when I use Terraria Patcher, it doesn't show me the list of plugins to enable/disable.
The plugin list is read from the Plugins folder that comes with the TP download.. Maybe try downloading TP manually again.

i cant seem to be able to play multiplayer.
is it a bug or does this just not have that capability'.
HELP ME. multiplayer dont work
Currently I don't really support playing multiplayer with this.

patcher have support tMod terraria?
When tModLoader updates to 1.3.4.3 I will try to add support for patching it.

Last edited:
Y
Yeah, same here, it happens will a lot of items whenever I try to spawn them in... Can't seem to fix it and it just fills my inventory and keeps coming back even after I delete them from my inventory. Also when I put my mouse on it the mouse and the HUD disappear just like yours. And I don't think this is a problem with just me because it has been happening to other people so it's either a Terraria or a problem with the Terraria Patcher.

EDIT: It seems to only happen when I try to spawn in weapons/armor etc. BUT it doesn't happen when I spawn in items such as the magic mirror or wooden platforms or anything like that.

Last edited:
I'm still having the "invisable" item prefix bug. it's the same bug that you get that fills up your inventory.

There is a way around it. That's to turn off the "roll best prefix" option in the patcher.

I'm still having the "invisable" item prefix bug. it's the same bug that you get that fills up your inventory.

There is a way around it. That's to turn off the "roll best prefix" option in the patcher.
So it's the prefix part that's messing it up, weird... but thanks for the fix!

Back
Top Bottom