[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Speaking of summoning NPC's, when I spawn them, they disappear shortly. Any idea what's happening?
Are you playing singleplayer or multi? Even if you're the only person on, any kind of multiplayer server (including a steam host) won't recognize those things being placed into the game. You'll see it on your screen for a second until your client's side refreshes and realizes the server didn't even see it, and it just never spawns. Then the npc you spawned disappears from your side too, and no one else sees it.

Tl;dr, tpatcher's NPC spawning doesn't work in multiplayer

Last edited:
Are you playing singleplayer or multi? Even if you're the only person on, any kind of multiplayer server (including a steam host) won't recognize those things being placed into the game. You'll see it on your screen for a second until your client's side refreshes and realizes the server didn't even see it, and it just never spawns. Then the npc you spawned disappears from your side too, and no one else sees it.

Tl;dr, tpatcher's NPC spawning doesn't work in multiplayer
Oh, I was in a multiplayer server. Thanks!

Hey, I have a problem, I am patching and saving and always saying YES, but there is a error that comes up :
An error occurred, you possibly have already patched this exe or it is a incompatible version. then this bunch of information :

System.IndexOutOfRangeException : Index was out of bounds of the array. please help! I love this mod and I really want this fixed!

there is a bunch more stuff that I didn't include but if you need it I will reply with it.

So uh, how do i remove the patcher from terraria?
i just wanted to know because the patcher since i got it i had to use another character due to everything going nuts on the game and cant go on friends servers without game locking up or being sooooooo slow on me ;w;

So uh, how do i remove the patcher from terraria?
i just wanted to know because the patcher since i got it i had to use another character due to everything going nuts on the game and cant go on friends servers without game locking up or being sooooooo slow on me ;w;
I know ur getting a sick fps drop and the game i sgoing so slow when u go into orher servers but when u play single player its just perfect pls help me guys how do i fix the multiplayer fps drop thing.

I know ur getting a sick fps drop and the game i sgoing so slow when u go into orher servers but when u play single player its just perfect pls help me guys how do i fix the multiplayer fps drop thing.

i just fixed the fps drop... all i had to do was remove every plugin that was in the patcher but keep one and after that i can freely join servers..
the reason was that the plugins was overloading my cpu drive and cuasing me to lagg as f D:

Hello, Terraria Patcher isn't working for me, this is what it says,

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at TerrariaPatcher.Main.save_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TerrariaPatcher
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.20
Win32 Version: 1.2.0.20
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/AsusPC/Downloads/TerrariaPatcher.v1.2.0.20.public%20(1)/TerrariaPatcher.exe
PluginLoader
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/AsusPC/Downloads/TerrariaPatcher.v1.2.0.20.public%20(1)/PluginLoader.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34250 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34262 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34239 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.IO.Compression.FileSystem
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.FileSystem.dll
System.IO.Compression
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34230 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Mono.Cecil
Assembly Version: 0.9.5.0
Win32 Version: 0.9.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/AsusPC/Downloads/TerrariaPatcher.v1.2.0.20.public%20(1)/Mono.Cecil.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Even though my Terraria is off.
Also if I press continue nothing happens.
Anybody who can help?

HELP
when i try to open terraria it says "Please launch the game from your steam client."
the page says to open steam with administrator but i tried that and it didnt work
i tried it like 5 times!!

+MORE HELP
i just uninstalled then reinstalled terraria and it STILL
says "Please launch the game from your steam client."
I am out of ideas
please help ;-; <--(irl tears)

Do you think it could be compatible with Terraria Leveled someday? I've already attempted to use it but it gives me this error.

854e98624aee4130b3967c471785ac7e.png

03ebdec888055b3a8cb76ecee8977b7b.png

4f809ee41277d01afdcce534ae2ceed7.png

Terraria Leveled Link: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-0-8-terraria-leveled-rpg-mod.1703/

For some reason, when I try to patch my Terraria.exe, no matter what I patch it with, I try to run the game and steam locks up completely. I have no idea what's wrong, because I followed various guides to a tee. I ran steam as an admin, and I also set Terraria to do the same, but it just won't work. Anyone got any idea what's wrong?

Back
Top Bottom