[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

so I have some ideas for plugins:
kill: kill you, npcs, etc
AddBuild: you can add builds into your world from world files or online
Money: You can give money to you and have never ending money
Boss: you can summon bosses
event: summon events
housingBuilder: copy houses and add them
Help: shows all commands
MoveBlock: Move stuff around
RemoveCorrupt: removes crimson, corruption, and hallow.

Hey i tried this mod on multiplayer via steam and via I.P. but i still get MASSIVE frame rate drops im supposing this mod is meant for single player, but i have seen like 2 other people play with the mod on multiplayer. I did everything correctly havent tampered with anything. Oh and btw I tried it in singleplayer and it is amazing. Also i saw someone come into a server with it and use it, so im not sure what im doing wrong.

Last edited:
Hey guys,sup?
That tool works with mods or not? I love minions.. +_+, live walk with lot of company.. xD
Thanks for read..

Didnt understand what you said..what you talking about? I was asking if there some way to use this tool with terraria mods to modify some values about minion amount,i know that works with vanilla terraria, but with mods i couldn't.
And not,you didnt sound rude,only need a better explanation about what you said ,if were help me with my doubt or not.
Thanks anyway.

Didnt understand what you said..what you talking about? I was asking if there some way to use this tool with terraria mods to modify some values about minion amount,i know that works with vanilla terraria, but with mods i couldn't.
And not,you didnt sound rude,only need a better explanation about what you said ,if were help me with my doubt or not.
Thanks anyway.
Long story short, this does not work with mods.

Every time I play with the game patched, everything works flawlessly, until about 20 minutes passes and I start getting frame drops then my game crashes. The game also crashes 100% every time I load a character in a world, go back to the main menu, then reload the same character into the same map. Do you think my character/world is corrupted? :c

well for me it does work for windows xp

Interesting. I'm running Windows 10, and after some intenseive and boring testing, I believe I have narrowed it down to two characters and 2 maps. I created a brand new character and small map and played for 6 hours with no major frame drops or game crashing. So I believe my characters have been corrupted. :c

Also transcend I have NO IDEA how to code so yeah...

Plz add the /an to the thing
(if you respond to this that would be great, if not oh well you're probably busy)

Back
Top Bottom