Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So far most of the glitches I've experienced so far have been minor, like liquids spreading onto other liquids and not creating blocks like obsidian and honey blocks. However, all my settings (general, controls, video, cursor, etc.) have been reset twice now. Additionally, my world can't be accessed and is showing a corruption icon (the world is crimson and is in master mode). My brother has also experienced some glitches on his end too. For some reason, his settings don't appear on the bottom-right corner during gameplay. Everytime he wants to access them or leave the world, his character has to die first.

So far most of the glitches I've experienced so far have been minor, like liquids spreading onto other liquids and not creating blocks like obsidian and honey blocks. However, all my settings (general, controls, video, cursor, etc.) have been reset twice now. Additionally, my world can't be accessed and is showing a corruption icon (the world is crimson and is in master mode). My brother has also experienced some glitches on his end too. For some reason, his settings don't appear on the bottom-right corner during gameplay. Everytime he wants to access them or leave the world, his character has to die first.
For your brother’s glitch with the settings try seeing if changing the game resolution solves it, cause it may be cutting off.

The settings being reset may have happened on each of the hotfixes being released. Terraria is supposed to reset the settings once (first update from 1.3.5 to 1.4) but for some players, it's being reset for each hotfix. Is that what is happening to you?

Back
Top Bottom