**REPORTED** [1.4] Have to aim one block above what i want to hit/place. Cursor is too slow to aim.

Can you explain this bug a little more? More information is needed to know what is causing this bug.

Same thing is happening to me, anytime I try to place or break a block I have to aim my cursor one block above what I’m trying to hit to actually hit it. It is kind of unplayable whether this is a bug or not

Do any of you guys no how to fix it??? I have this problem also but i have to go two blocks above where i want to place something but its only when i play with someone else.

This is one we've got logged in our system, and it should be fixed in the next update. Thank you for reporting!

Hello! this is a split screen issue due to where the edges of the screen are set, If you've needed to change your safe region to match your screen, then there is a bug which is moving the cursor for player 1 when the bottom edge is changed, its moving both players up off the bottom edge instead of just the bottom player. If you're able to use split screen without the safe region being changed, or try changing split screen to Side-by-side instead of top-and-bottom it might fix this issue until the next update is released

Back
Top Bottom