1 on 1 classic

Namessos

Terrarian
I'm trying to find someone who wants to play this game as much as I do. We'll start a new world with classic characters. I am available at 10am to 2:30pm on my workdays. We'll play through it all and after moonlord, we can start expert if you want to

Hi, I am pretty new and have been playing quite a bit recently. Unfortunately, I am not cut out for playing games in SP mode. I see you mentioned 1 on 1, but if there is room for me to join I would love too. Also, knowing your timezone would help me see if our schedules are compatible. Just let me know :)

Hi, I am pretty new and have been playing quite a bit recently. Unfortunately, I am not cut out for playing games in SP mode. I see you mentioned 1 on 1, but if there is room for me to join I would love too. Also, knowing your timezone would help me see if our schedules are compatible. Just let me know :)

10am to 2:30pm PST

Sent you a steam request. Hmu on steam if you're interested in me joining! I'm CST, so 2hrs ahead which should actually work pretty well during the week for me to join you.

Back
Top Bottom