PC 10 Things You Should Do In The Endgame

Evanforest62

Official Terrarian
I want to give out my thoughts of 10 things that players should do in their world in 1.3. For those of you who have already beaten all the bosses and got the best weapons, they are things that most players haven't thought of doing yet, but are not too hard or time-consuming (such as collecting rare items & banners). Hopefully, they will not only help players improve their world, but to become more knowledgeable about the game. These things can be done in any order you wish.

1. Collect the trophies from all the bosses (including Pumpkin/Frost Moon events): I find this to keep players more occupied and to have all their trophies really shows your mastery of defeating each boss. There's a 1/10 chance for a boss to drop its respective trophy. But once you get one, you can feel a sense of accomplishment hanging them up in your house.

2. Build a mannequin room: In the endgame, you will have lots of armor sets and probably store them all in a chest because you don't use them anymore. Instead of doing that and filling up your chest space, why not display all of them in a mannequin room? Mannequins could be used to show off all your best armor or vanity items and the more you have, the better it'll look!

3. Do fishing quests: A lot of players think fishing is boring and you don't get much out of it. This is not true! You can get a lot of cool items and weapons from fishing. All you need is a fishing rod and some bait which are really easy to get. Besides fish, you can sometimes find crates which contain money, bars, and potions. The better the crate, the more loot you get. If you do angler fishing quests everyday, he will reward you with unique loot such as decorations, trophies, potions, and fishing equipment.

4. Collect all the dungeon biome chests: If you haven't done so already, open up all five types of biome chests in the dungeon. Each one contains a special weapon that corresponds to the biome of each chest. It's not an easy task since farming all the keys take time. Once you open the chests, be sure to collect them. They not only show that you managed to open these special chests, but they look pretty cool.

5. Create an art gallery: There are lots of paintings that can be found when exploring your world. Some can be found a underground cabins, others in the dungeon. These paintings are special since you can only find them in certain places and each one is uniquely different from another. If you like art, then an art gallery would be a great way to display all your paintings in one place.

6. Build NPC themed houses: If you're into building, then this is the one for you! Instead of building those plain wooden houses for all your NPCs, build different themed houses with different furniture that best suits the theme/personality of your NPCs. For example, a steampunk themed house for the Steampunker or a jungle themed house for the Witch Doctor. You can be as creative as you want and it also gives your NPCs a unique place that separates them from the rest.

7. Build a teleporter room: Teleporters are a great way to move from one place to another without all the time to takes traveling the same distance. Building a teleporter room, preferably next to your spawn provides quick and easy access to different parts of your world. All you have to do is connect two teleporters together with wire and you can teleport to any place you desire in an instance.

8. Collect all the pets: Pets are a great addition to the game and each one follows you around either by walking or flying. There are quite a few pets that can be obtained by killing monsters, bosses, or finding them in chests. The good news is that getting the item needed to summon them is not very rare and with some time, you will find a lot of awesome looking pets and it's just very nice to have.

9. Collect all the wings: Like pets, wings give players the ability to fly and soar across the land with speed and mobility. Collecting and crafting all the wings aren't hard, each wing requires different materials to craft. Most of these materials are somewhat rare drops from monsters. But with time and some luck, you can craft some of the best and coolest wings in the game.

10. Build a greenhouse: I believe players should have a greenhouse in their world because it can be so useful and beneficial to you in the future. In a greenhouse, you grow a wide variety of herbs such as blinkroots and moonglows. They are used to craft the many different potions that are found in the game. Potions are commonly used by players and each one can greatly help out in different situations. Having a greenhouse means you won't run out of herbs, which also means you won't ever run out of potions!

Good luck and have fun! :)

Last edited:
I want to give out my thoughts of 10 things that players should do in their world in 1.3....
It's not an easy task since farming all the key molds take time and crafting them requires a temple key and souls from all the mechanical bosses.
There are no key molds on PC in 1.3+

But yeah, I guess I do some of the stuff. Not too much though, as I may be a hoarder in this game, but only a partial collector. I'm mostly just interested in stuff I actually used and liked, the rest can stay in some chest.

Pets are also a mixed blessing. I think they distract from enemies. Most of the time, the slot stays empty, although I kind of like the Cursed Sapling.

I usually build one personal home, usually doing my best to make it look nice. A place for all NPC's away from corruption, usually an artifial set of floating islands with houses. Then I always build a few things :
-A chest bank
-A glowing mushroom farm
-A sky bridge
-A teleporter room
-A cholophyte farm
-A space launcher (to go through the map faster using the portal gun)
-An Arena with traps, light systems, and flooding system (if multiplayer)
-A custom biome (by painting the grass mostly)
-Some farms

Is any world truly complete without some manner of transit system, be it a minecart track spanning the entire world, or teleporters letting you cross the distance instantly?

Back
Top Bottom