PC 100% Seriously this time.

Draichrog

Terrarian
I am Draichrog.

Well, I've registered here before as Wrockord and Drachyrdo months ago, if anyone can recall those nicknames at all (I would be glad if you don't). Those characters are already dead and long one as well as the nicknames, and a fresh start on a fresh year is on. So here I am, for realzos now!

I love this game and I am also following my ream right now, which is being a well known youtuber. I know I have a long way to go though, but It's something I truly enjoy and an attempt like that would never be a bad for me!

On the youtube channel that I just created today I've already got 2 videos which combine gameplay+music, creating a nice little entertaining action video I call a Gameplay Music Video. Here they are!

Judge and enjoy them both! And leave suggestions, those are always welcome!

With Wrockord and Drachyrdo I also made youtube channel attempts but my characters kept dying on the 2nd video session which is why I ragequitted "from the internet" with both, but now it's different. My character has survived through 2 recording sessions now and 3rd has also been finished without dying too! (Hoping to upload a new video from that in Friday/Saturday.)

Well if I am to introduce myself as a person though, I come from north europe, in baltic states. Awesomely cold out here at the moment. I enjoy playing video games, making music, entertaining others, being creative in general.

In the meantime, I am for sure whilling to get to know all of you and become a respected, welcomed regular in this community!

Take care, people!

Please do not make any more account here. The previous two have been closed.

We've had this conversation before. You don't need an account for each of your Terraria characters, regardless of what happens to them in gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom