Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I found a bug involving the host and play feature. While the world loads, the sun and moon move substantially slower and can't be dragged around.
Thought I would report this.

Also, when dragging the sun and moon around in the menu, is the old title music supposed to play, or not? I'm unsure.
-----------------------------------------------
For some random reason, souls of night don't drop in the underground corruption for one of my worlds/character.
They drop in every other world, but not in this specific one.

While joining servers (and possibly loading into worlds) the sun and moon cannot be moved. I'm pretty sure this is intentional, given how long it has been in the game for.

As for the souls, they only drop in the Cavern layer and below, which can be substantially lower than the naturally generated Crimson caves are. Try going a bit lower (or going up from the Underworld). Hope this helps 👍

Also, when dragging the sun and moon around in the menu, is the old title music supposed to play, or not? I'm unsure.

As CongratsIsTrash said above, this is intentional as an Easter Egg as a way for players to see the classic logo and hear the original Title Music.

For some random reason, souls of night don't drop in the underground corruption for one of my worlds/character.
They drop in every other world, but not in this specific one.

For this, you can use the Depth meter (or any accessory it tinkers into) to ensure that you're in the Cavern layer or lower. Ensure the background shows a Corrupted version and the music as well.

As CongratsIsTrash said above, this is intentional as an Easter Egg as a way for players to see the classic logo and hear the original Title Music.

For this, you can use the Depth meter (or any accessory it tinkers into) to ensure that you're in the Cavern layer or lower. Ensure the background shows a Corrupted version and the music as well.
I
alright.

Back
Top Bottom