3DS 2 months and no updates for new 3ds?

Evow

Terrarian
I get they wanted to start both platforms off on equal footing, but really? Our only update in two months is a much-needed bug fixing update. No extra 1.3 content. No bigger worlds. No MUCH needed more worlds at once, which I know both platforms can likely handle, and nothing overall.
505, I know you're busy on the Wii U edition, but if by some crazy chance you read this, we want more 3DS support. Also no major offense, but have your testers ever entered a dungeon? In most parts of most dungeons it doesnt count and refuses to spawn dungeon mobs, Despite me being within walls.

I'd like to hear what you guys in the comments would like added to Terraria new 3ds, and all other non-PC platforms in general.

I don't recall them promising new content every couple months? Updates take time. It takes time to write the code, test it, fix it, test it again. Then there's the fact that getting Nintendo to approve an update can be an arduous process so it's better to code in decent sized chunks rather than rapid hot fixes. So they add a little more then test and fix that etc. Finally once they submit it to Nintendo we have to wait a couple weeks to a month for Nintendo to approve it and release the update.

They aren't working any slower than the other teams. PC, Mobile, and Console all update relatively slowly. 2 months is actually a very short amount of time between updates.

Look, I'm not intending to be rude, but you're being extremely impatient. Guess what? The 3DS players still have more content that the console players have. For example, the console players were supposed to have the Stylist NPC around June/July 2015. You guys have it immediately. It is now 2016 and we still don't even that let alone all the other stuff. Updates take time. It could be a small update only taking 1 month, or it could be a jam packed update (like all the others done so far) taking about 6-12 months. Unlike other big game companies, 505 Games and Re-Logic don't have many staff. So just stop being up tight and just play the freakin' game without complaining...

If you had kept up with the 3ds bugs thread, you should know that they are planning to have a content update late this month hopefully.

Speaking of faulty dungeons, I have a solution to the problem. All you have to do is light up the dungeon with torches and you're set. I accidentally figured this out.

I want my money back
I bought 3 copied on 3ds
The biomes do not work
The game crashes
In one case the game crashed and corrupted the save, so had to restart my sons game

I will never recommend this game ever it is poo

I want my money back
I bought 3 copied on 3ds
The biomes do not work
The game crashes
In one case the game crashed and corrupted the save, so had to restart my sons game

I will never recommend this game ever it is poo
You'll have to speak to whomever you purchased the game from if you'd like a refund.

Unlike other big game companies, 505 Games and Re-Logic don't have many staff.
According to 505 Games official Linked in profile they have between 51 and 200 employees. What exactly is your definition of "don't have many staff"?
Are all of 505's staff working on Terraria promotion? No, of course not. They publish a large variety of games for many different platforms. That being said I do feel that they could at least offer to have a single employee give monthly updates as to project progression on Terraria updates. Going months with no news is unacceptable in today's day and age of communication options.

For what it counts, they've sent a new content update for the 3DS version to Nintendo, so if everything goes according to plan, it should be available for download, soon. They also said that new screenshots showing off new features and content would be uploaded pretty much any moment now.

It's all in the "3DS KNOWN ISSUES" thread, which might not be super intuitive, especially since it spreads over nearly 100 pages by now.

According to 505 Games official Linked in profile they have between 51 and 200 employees. What exactly is your definition of "don't have many staff"?
Are all of 505's staff working on Terraria promotion? No, of course not. They publish a large variety of games for many different platforms. That being said I do feel that they could at least offer to have a single employee give monthly updates as to project progression on Terraria updates. Going months with no news is unacceptable in today's day and age of communication options.
That's actually something Loki is going to address personally.

EDIT:
For what it counts, they've sent a new content update for the 3DS version to Nintendo, so if everything goes according to plan, it should be available for download, soon. They also said that new screenshots showing off new features and content would be uploaded pretty much any moment now.

It's all in the "3DS KNOWN ISSUES" thread, which might not be super intuitive, especially since it spreads over nearly 100 pages by now.
They made an announcement: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?posts/961066/

Back
Top Bottom