• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC 200 Fishing Quests.

Guest735

Terrarian
Finally after so long of work of just waiting, using the enchanted sundial, doing the quests, I got it!
I currently play in the GOG version making characters with the single class style, in which each I restart the achievements to the beginning.
I feel the need to use this strategy to complete this quest in each case:

How to cheese the Angler - 200 fishing quests in 5 to 6 in-game days

Completing this quest in conventional ways I only see the bestiary to complete when I wait for the days to pass (unlocking all the information besides having 100%), although currently I have no fun completing the bestiary.
Lying in bed to wait for the days to pass can be very boring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom