WIP A Battle for Terraria

What do you think of this story?

• Total voters
Oh well :p. It is always good to include your own thought when putting in a character.
I will a bit later, I have some idea's. And yes, I whole-heartedly agree

If I Stare That The Clock A New Chapter Will Probrably Come Out Soon :)
Keep staring at that clock for about an hour, and it'll be there

For editorial purposes:
@Naufal13 @InsertUsernameHere , do you mind popping in and tell me how I'm doing, and what criticism you might have? Anyone else, feel free to tell me as well.

I am going to take a break from this to work on the Terrarian Historia. I will start making more chapters in a few days, so stay tuned!

Well, I edited the three oldest chapters to try to bring them to the quality of the rest of the story. I will begin work on a new chapter tomorrow.

NEW Character format.
Name:
Equipment:
Personality:
Main character or side?: (answer with main or side)
Special abilities:
Background:

Last edited:
I am doing a deep cleaning of my early chapters to bring them up to my quality of writing. Several chapters will go under maintenance. I recommend reading these chapters again, as they are very different.
Chapters under maintenance
Chapter two

Last edited:
Chapter 1 cleaned up! Chapter 2 is next. I will also make a new chapter, as I know you have been waiting for that.

Last edited:
I made a new chapter! I will try to make a new chapter and reconstruct one each week, so stay tuned.
@Terra Prime , I added your character. I didn't change much, just the age, as well as added a detail.
If you want me to tag you on my updates, leave a message, and I will.

I have finally found time to continue this, I will be making more chapters. First one should come out today...for the people who requested to be tagged, @Bryce's Games

Last edited:
Sure, I would be happy to. Also, don't forget to tell me what you like and don't like with what I'm doing! It really helps, trust me.

Back
Top Bottom