Mobile A couple of bugs...

So one is merely a mess up in the code of the party girl, and the other is multiplayer related.

1: Party girl is considered a male npc!!!

2: My brother is unable to join my world, hes on an RCA tablet, (android OS (dont know version...) ) and yet i can join his worlds...

I took a quick look at my Party Girl and she seems fine. Even asked other NPCs to see if what they were saying referred to her as a male NPC. What happened that makes you think the Party Girl is considered a male NPC?

You can join your brother's worlds, but then in the same setting your brother cannot join your world? Is it one particular world that he can't join? Or all of your worlds?

I took a quick look at my Party Girl and she seems fine. Even asked other NPCs to see if what they were saying referred to her as a male NPC. What happened that makes you think the Party Girl is considered a male NPC?

You can join your brother's worlds, but then in the same setting your brother cannot join your world? Is it one particular world that he can't join? Or all of your worlds?
Use a king statue hooked up to some wire to see what i mean...

As for the joining of worlds, he cant join ANY of mine.

I've noticed some odd issues with multiplayer myself. Sometimes I can connect to others, sometimes I can't, and the other way round. Most of the time restarting the device helps. You should also check you're both running the same version - make sure all updates are downloaded in Google play/app store.

Use a king statue hooked up to some wire to see what i mean...
Ahhh, that's a fun one! Yes, I see. The Party Girl did get transported to my king statue when I activated it. Surprisingly, the Cyborg never once showed up no matter how many times I activated and re-activated my statue. Did you ever have the Cyborg show up?

I need to find my queen statue to see if the Party Girl ends up showing up when the queen is activated as well.

As for the joining of worlds, he cant join ANY of mine.
If you can join his worlds and he can't join yours, is there something different about your worlds than his? Are yours the Expanded world? Do your worlds have more items in them and your brother's worlds are relatively empty? Were your worlds made before updates, but your brother's worlds are brand new? Just trying to find more info that might indicate why his would work but yours don't.

It's also a good idea to file a ticket with 505 Games as they'll be able to troubleshoot that better for you if there's something wrong with the technical settings. support.505games.com

Ahhh, that's a fun one! Yes, I see. The Party Girl did get transported to my king statue when I activated it. Surprisingly, the Cyborg never once showed up no matter how many times I activated and re-activated my statue. Did you ever have the Cyborg show up?

I need to find my queen statue to see if the Party Girl ends up showing up when the queen is activated as well.

If you can join his worlds and he can't join yours, is there something different about your worlds than his? Are yours the Expanded world? Do your worlds have more items in them and your brother's worlds are relatively empty? Were your worlds made before updates, but your brother's worlds are brand new? Just trying to find more info that might indicate why his would work but yours don't.

It's also a good idea to file a ticket with 505 Games as they'll be able to troubleshoot that better for you if there's something wrong with the technical settings. support.505games.com

At the time I did not have a cyborg... And i currently dont have one. (I deleted the worlds and character to start anew)

this is not really a critical game breaking bug.. but nonetheless. being more specific would help. i play alot of online multiplayer but not alot of local. im sure youre just missing something simple. does he have a security option or firewall on his tablet that doesnt let other people connect to him? as youre on a mobile phone, that could be why you cant join his but he can join yours.

Back
Top Bottom