Console A "filtered" tModLoader

Would you actually like a "filtered" tModLoader in Console Terraria?

• I am unsure about this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xquavier

Terrarian
Since the topic of Terraria has been brought to my attention, my mind immediately began racing with ideas I could pour into the cross-platform play feature that could make the boundaries between the different platform versions of Terraria even thinner.

This came about when I installed the Calamity mod onto Terraria on Steam. Due to my setup for a computer being low-spec it could not run very normally. It could not even render a nice silky smooth transition between tile to tile whenever going fast by using the speed-enhancing gear and accessories you could equip.
Then this popped into my head when I wished for a more stable platform.
"Hey, this is Terraria! It's on Consoles too, but it doesn't have the customizability that the PC has over Consoles." I immediately started brainstorming a "proper" way to suggest a way to download mods so that people on Console can play with people that have PC mods.
I immediately thought about Bethesda's Mod service they have made for their Skyrim: Special Edition. Most of their content that others put out were filtered to not allow any copyrighted content in. I then applied that kind of concept to Terraria.

Could there quite literally be a function similar to tModLoader implemented into Console Terraria. Yes, I know, I acknowledge that tModLoader is a third-party program that is not managed by the official Terraria development team.
Still, if you're focusing on creating the lines between the platforms even thinner, go ahead and do that. It will create such endless possibility of play between gamers alike.
Either way, I will still respect the team's decision wether to implement this kind of feature into Console Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom